|This is Tinucherian's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Tinucherian.|
A page you started (Karivellur) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Karivellur, Tinucherian!
Wikipedia editor Prof tpms just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Please include a picture and other details. Regards,
To reply, leave a comment on Prof tpms's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
The Bugle: Issue CXXXIV, June 2017
The Bugle is published by the Military history WikiProject. To receive it on your talk page, please join the project or sign up here.
If you are a project member who does not want delivery, please remove your name from this page. Your editors, Ian Rose (talk) and Nick-D (talk) 12:53, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
The Signpost: 9 June 2017
- From the editors: Signpost status: On reserve power, Help wanted!
- News and notes: Global Elections
- Arbitration report: Cases closed in the Pacific and with Magioladitis
- Featured content: Three months in the land of the featured
- In the media: Did Wikipedia just assume Garfield's gender?
- Recent research: Wikipedia bot wars capture the imagination of the popular press
- Technology report: Tech news catch-up
- Traffic report: Film on Top: Sampling the weekly top 10
Copyright issues: please help
Hi Tinu, Can you please help me out with the two articles pending copyright issues? Is there any way to solve them? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revi_Karuna_Karan_Memorial_Museum (created yesterday) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetable_and_Fruit_Promotion_Council_Keralam (created many years ago. Edited a bit today after the copyright notice).
The Signpost: 23 June 2017
- News and notes: Departments reorganized at Wikimedia Foundation, and a month without new RfAs (so far)
- In the media: Kalanick's nipples; Episode #138 of Drama on the Hill
- Op-ed: Facto Post: a fresh take
- Featured content: Will there ever be a break? The slew of featured content continues
- Traffic report: Wonder Woman beats Batman, The Mummy, Darth Vader and the Earth
- Technology report: Improved search, and WMF data scientist tells all