|This is Tinucherian's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Tinucherian.|
A page you started (Karivellur) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Karivellur, Tinucherian!
Wikipedia editor Prof tpms just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Please include a picture and other details. Regards,
To reply, leave a comment on Prof tpms's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
Invitation to join the Wikipedia:WikiProject Military history/Incubator/Indian military history
I invite you to join the Indian military history group, an initiative of the Military history WikiProject. This group is created to deal exclusively with the topics related to Indian military. If you're interested, please add you name to the participants list. KCVelaga ☚╣✉╠☛ 16:17, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
regarding Dantewada District post
Sir, Most rspectfully, I was just trying to enhance the data collection of Dantewada District. I would request you to kindly regain the editings done by me for the post. I will add info about Tourism, Art and Culture, Sculpture and Archeology etc. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jitendranakka (talk • contribs) 09:33, 1 July 2016 (UTC)
The Signpost: 04 July 2016
- News and notes: Board unanimously appoints Katherine Maher as new WMF executive director; Wikimedia lawsuits in France and Germany
- Op-ed: Two policies in conflict?
- In the media: Terrorism database cites Wikipedia as a source
- Featured content: Triple fun of featured content
- Traffic report: Goalposts; Oy vexit
The Bugle: Issue CXXIII, July 2016
The Bugle is published by the Military history WikiProject. To receive it on your talk page, please join the project or sign up here.
If you are a project member who does not want delivery, please remove your name from this page. Your editors, Ian Rose (talk) and Nick-D (talk) 12:45, 7 July 2016 (UTC)
The Signpost: 21 July 2016
- Discussion report: Busy month for discussions
- Featured content: A wide variety from the best
- Traffic report: Sports and esports
- Arbitration report: Script writers appointed for clerks