User talk:Tish socialbakers
Hello, I'm EuroCarGT. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Socialbakers because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, you can use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. ///EuroCarGT 21:11, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello, Tish socialbakers. We welcome your contributions to Wikipedia, but if you are affiliated with some of the people, places or things you have written about in the article Socialbakers, you may have a conflict of interest or close connection to the subject.
All editors are required to comply with Wikipedia's neutral point of view content policy. People who are very close to a subject often have a distorted view of it, which may cause them to inadvertently edit in ways that make the article either too flattering or too disparaging. People with a close connection to a subject are not absolutely prohibited from editing about that subject, but they need to be especially careful about ensuring their edits are verified by reliable sources and writing with as little bias as possible.
If you are very close to a subject, here are some ways you can reduce the risk of problems:
- Avoid or exercise great caution when editing or creating articles related to you, your organization, or its competitors, as well as projects and products they are involved with.
- Be cautious about deletion discussions. Everyone is welcome to provide information about independent sources in deletion discussions, but avoid advocating for deletion of articles about your competitors.
- Avoid linking to the Wikipedia article or website of your organization in other articles (see Wikipedia:Spam).
- Exercise great caution so that you do not accidentally breach Wikipedia's content policies.
For information on how to contribute to Wikipedia when you have a conflict of interest, please see our frequently asked questions for organizations. Thank you. Drm310 (talk) 21:13, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Socialbakers was changed by Tish socialbakers (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.850843 on 2013-10-15T10:05:17+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 10:05, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to add soapboxing, promotional or advertising material to Wikipedia, you may be blocked from editing. Mean as custard (talk) 10:21, 15 October 2013 (UTC)