- Buna, multumesc pentru raspuns. Proiectul WP:Romania nu se ocupa in nici un caz doar de istorie, ci de toate subiectele/articolele legate in vreun fel de Romania. Asta include toate domeniile, inclusiv fotbalul ;-) Poate ati fi interesat sa contribuiti la articole din categoriile/listele: Category:Companies of Romania, Category:Information technology companies of Romania (multe articole lipsesc din categoria asta dar exista), Manufacturing companies in romania, List of universities in Romania, Category:Universities in Romania, Category:Industry in Romania, Category:Cars of Romania etc. Eu personal ma ocup de istorie mai mult, in special de WP:Dacia dar asta este o alta poveste. Toate cele bune si sper sa colaboram. --Codrin.B (talk) 15:13, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
Similar views regarding Wikipedia
- No, unlike Iblis, I do not reject any of the policies of Wikipedia. I fight for an academic level of Wikipedia, but two users from Wikipedia in Romanian, Gutza and AdiJapan, deemed to have veto power. --Turbojet (talk) 06:03, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:34, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Japanese School in Voluntari
I'm surprised that embassy page didn't list the Japanese school on that page. Maybe its because the school is aimed almost exclusively at Japanese expats and not Romanians? Even though it's not aimed at Romanians I'm still interested in having a Romanian language article made. I'll do a Google site search on the embassy site domain and look for pages in Japanese and Romanian which do mention the school.
Aside from the embassy connection I think the fact a Romanian newspaper article discusses the school adds to the notability.
Anyway it seems Voluntari is popular with foreigners. I'm interested in hearing more about its politics. Is it in a rivalry of sorts with Timisoara?
- Mentions of "ブカレスト日本人学校" from the Embassy of Japan in Romania website:
- Mentions of "Şcoala Japoneză":
- Cultura educatie si presa: "Colaboratori: Asociatia Rezidentilor Japonezi din Romania, Asociatia Oamenilor de Afaceri Japonezi din Romania, JETRO, Scoala Japoneza din Bucuresti"
- The header of the Japanese school website says: "在ルーマニア日本国総領事館付属 ブカレスト日本人学校" which means "Affiliated with the Japanese Embassy in Romania, Bucharest Japanese School"