Hello, I'm The Last Arietta. Your recent edit to the page Irish American appears to have added incorrect information, so I removed it for now. If you believe the information was correct, please cite a reliable source or discuss your change on the article's talk page. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. TLA 3x ♭ → ♮ 04:07, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Irish American with . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. Jim1138 (talk) 05:24, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Irish American was changed by USA23 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.875382 on 2014-07-18T18:30:08+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 18:30, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Rsrikanth05. An edit that you recently made to Irish American seemed to be a test and has been removed. If you want more practice editing, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. -- Rsrikanth05 (talk) 19:14, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
Your recent edits
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.