I've just started using User:Ucucha/HarvErrors, which I noticed by chance when browsing threads at the Help Desk (link). It is proving to be very useful on an article I'm developing in userspace. Thanks for developing it! Hassocks5489 (Floreat Hova!) 11:47, 9 June 2016 (UTC)
Your administrator and bureaucrat status on Wikispecies
Hello. A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc.) was adopted by community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing activity on wikis with no inactivity policy. You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for 2 years) on the wiki listed above. Since that wiki does not have its own rights review process, the global one applies. If you want to keep your rights, you should inform the community of the wiki about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your rights, please contact the stewards at m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights. If you wish to resign your rights, you can reply here or request removal of your rights on Meta. If there is no response at all after approximately one month, stewards will proceed to remove your administrator and/or bureaucrat rights. In ambiguous cases, stewards will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact the stewards. Rschen7754 01:00, 7 July 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know. I agree that it is reasonable to remove my rights in accordance with local or global policy, and I'll abide by whatever the community decides. Ucucha (talk) 19:14, 7 July 2016 (UTC)
LavaBaron's editing restrictions
I am writing this message to you because you put yourself down as a regular admin at DYK.
Per this AN thread, LavaBaron is given editing restrictions on DYK. Any hook nominated or reviewed by LavaBaron must be reviewed by a second editor before it may be promoted to the main page. The restrictions are reproduced below as follows:
- A DYK article nomination or hook submitted by LavaBaron must be reviewed and accepted by 2 other editors before it may be promoted.
- Any DYK nomination reviewed by LavaBaron must also be reviewed and accepted by 1 other editor before it may be promoted.
- Any additional reviews by other editors, which are mandated by this restriction, shall count towards the QPQ of that editor.
- (To balance the maths) For each article submitted by LavaBaron to DYK, 2 QPQ reviews by LavaBaron are required, at least 1 of which shall be a nomination that had not yet been accepted by another editor.
- These restrictions shall initially last for a period of 3 months. At the end of the period, this restriction shall be reviewed.
|... you were recipient
no. 178 of Precious,
a prize of QAI!
Hi, here's another one of yours at TFA, I'm working on it now. - Dank (push to talk) 15:22, 6 August 2016 (UTC)