- 1 Are you a real user?
- 2 I'm sure that you are very fond of your user name....
- 3 Your use of multiple Wikipedia accounts
- 4 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 5 Sockpuppet investigation
- 6 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 7 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Are you a real user?
This is a rather confusing username! MrBeast 20:08, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
Yes, I am.
Yes, I know. Unknown 23:26, 16 August 2007 (UTC)
==Sockpuppetry case== Your name has been mentioned in connection with a sockpuppetry case. Please refer to Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Lawlar for evidence. Please make sure you make yourself familiar with the guide to responding to cases before editing the evidence page. moɳo 00:04, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
- This was a mistake by user:mono - you have been removed from the case. Sorry about that, Airplaneman ✈ 21:39, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
I'm sure that you are very fond of your user name....
...but I think you also might agree that seeing "Unknown" might be confusing to people, making them think that somehow the editor involved couldn't be identified. Since your account was created so long ago, and because it doesn't violate any of the specific rules about usernames, I don't think that if I brought it to the attention of WP:UAA anything would happen, but I thought you might be amenable to changing it in some way that ameliorated the problem. I don't think you're under any obligation to do so, but it sure would be community-minded if you did so. Thanks, Beyond My Ken (talk) 03:15, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
I really do like my username
Your use of multiple Wikipedia accounts
- I'm sorry, I used Twinkle to report the other editor and instead of an unknown user, it marked you because of your username . Feel free to ignore the SPI altogether. Hearfourmewesique (talk) 14:18, 12 July 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:53, 23 November 2015 (UTC)