what was not constructive about it ?
- 1 Marked Reviewed
- 2 Tag Removal
- 3 Thalassery Raghavan
- 4 Frank Crudele & Carlo Virzì
- 5 Thanks
- 6 Best Director at 85th Academy Awards
- 7 You undid my edit
- 8 My new article deleted by you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishal_Mega_Mart
- 9 Speedy deletion ofUser:CelebrityMaking99
- 10 MAIL Reply
- 11 Wikiclaus' cheer !
- 12 Afumati
- 13 Hello
- 14 NPR Newsletter No.16 15 December 2018
- 15 Anna Odobescu
- 16 Gabe McBee deletion
- 17 A cup of tea for you!
- 18 Siavash Shahsavari
- 19 unsafe links
- 20 I have unreviewed a page you curated
- 21 New page on Les Crutchfield
- 22 NPR Newsletter No.17
- 23 Talkback
- 24 Friederike Irina
- 25 spi
- 26 Speedy deletion declined: Javaid Anwar
- 27 Undid revision for Marksmen
- 28 Bill Graham
- 29 BLPPROD
- 30 Dave Schulz (Musician)
- 31 A barnstar for you!
You have marked the 2018 ITU Triathlon Mixed Relay World Championship page as reviewed yet have not reviewed it yourself nor has anyone else, can you clear up why this has happened or revert it. Thanks Raldous123 (talk) 17:26, 8 April 2019 (UTC).
Please you places a tag on this article Wofai Samuel about references and copy edit, the issues has been resolved and will like it (tag) to be removed. Thanks Amosflash (talk) 01:56, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
I agree there is little about him online but the fact is, that most of the work related pages are not online and his movies and literary works are done between 1970's to 2003 and they are in malayalam - south indian language, so kindly let me know where to post. Kindly allow me to edit and put full detail of him
Frank Crudele & Carlo Virzì
Thanks for your information, but i pray you do not delete Frank Crudele, and also Carlo Virzì. As i have written they are ONLY translated from Wikipedia Italy. When i read the English page of the movie "My name is Tanino", i have seen that many actor, and also the musician Carlo Virzì ( brother of the director Paolo Virzì) no have anything page in English Wikipedia. I hope that my English language it is no too bad, but unsfortunely i do not know in which way to add the reference : translated from Italian Wikipedia. Perhaps do you can help me and add this reference ???
Thank you in advance and I promise I will not do no more English translations. Vincenzo Miceli
Thanks for the info about not giving too much info about my self. So I changed it. Tell me on my talk page if you think it's better or not. you don't have to, but it would be nice ;)
Best Director at 85th Academy Awards
Got your message. If you're referring to the fact that Ang Lee's entry didn't match the formatting for the rest of winners and noms table, apologies, that was me being too lazy to follow through. If you're referring to whoever put Marc Webb as Best Director for the Amazing Spider-Man, that was someone else on my IP address. Just making things clear. --Non-Member Editor, 8:32PM EST, 4/30/15
You undid my edit
My new article deleted by you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishal_Mega_Mart
I just created a new article on this major Indian retail player - Vishal Mega Mart - and you deleted it even before I could contest it. Though the page was marked for speedy deletion, the company is a leading chain of retail stores in India, just like Wamart or 7-eleven in USA, has very prominent brand name with hundreds of stores throughout India. I was about to add reliable sources to support my claim, but you deleted it within a few minutes of creation of the page. Please undo the delete and help Wikipedia expand and grow. - 1pp2 14 June 2015 2:51pm IST
Speedy deletion ofUser:CelebrityMaking99
hi wgolf why my page is been deleted. is there a valid reason why you deleted it. in tht page there was no violating content present in it. if you think there was some violating content then reply now. or restore my page back now without any reason.
Wikiclaus' cheer !
Can you review CS Afumati and Stadionul Comunal (Afumati), please? Rhinen
Hello Wgolf, please check me, the pages of Juan Canaveris and his descendants, all added reference not listed in books. Maybe Google books not working?... I'm thinking it may have to be removed every page of Juan Canaveris and his family. Thanks!
NPR Newsletter No.16 15 December 2018
I've added a source and improved the article. ×°˜`°×ηαη¢у×°˜`°× 22:37, 2 March 2019 (UTC)
Gabe McBee deletion
A cup of tea for you!
|Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I looked all over and am scratching my head as to why the automatic Contents box is missing on the page you just reviewed - Harold Short|
Here's what I think there may be problems with that:-
1) There are two articles of the same content. 2) The same content is in the user's own userspace. 3) I'm not certain if that passes the notability as it is not as popular as famous celebrities. 4) There appears to be signatures of the username which shouldn't be allowed on Wikipedia.
That's what I think are some of the problems for that to be a proper article. Iggy (Swan) 19:47, 8 March 2019 (UTC) @Iggy the Swan:-Thanks, not sure what to say then. I'll let someone else handle it! Wgolf (talk) 19:48, 8 March 2019 (UTC)
If I were you I would remove the link you mentioned. I think it also would probably be wise to put the article up for dleetion unless you can find a usable source.John Pack Lambert (talk) 01:13, 9 March 2019 (UTC) @Johnpacklambert:-okay I put a reason for removing it on the page, I don't normally do that, but in this case...(the article is from 2005, aka back when EVERYTHING was allowed) Wgolf (talk) 01:16, 9 March 2019 (UTC)
- Yes, we are still suffering from the wild-west growth atmosphere of the early days of Wikipedia.John Pack Lambert (talk) 01:18, 9 March 2019 (UTC)
I have unreviewed a page you curated
Thanks for reviewing Paul Boafo, Wgolf.
StraussInTheHouse has gone over this page again and marked it as unpatrolled. Their note is:
Hi, I am marking this page as unreviewed because of copyright violations which will soon be removed by an administrator. I have placed "redacted" where copied content was, please feel free to expand on the content in a way that does not violate copyright. Many thanks.
Please contact StraussInTheHouse for any further query. Thanks.
Message delivered via the Page Curation tool, on behalf of the reviewer.
- Okay thanks, it didn't show up when I reviewed it. I am very careful about reviewing pages also, I guess that one slipped by! Wgolf (talk) 19:02, 9 March 2019 (UTC)
New page on Les Crutchfield
NPR Newsletter No.17
- Oops I must of put that by mistake. Dang I can't believe I put that. Wgolf (talk) 16:20, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- I might of just undid some vandalism and then put it on that one possibly, I still think it's odd I put that. Wgolf (talk) 16:29, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
Wrapping up Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Markdabeast1 I see Lovelybones34 (talk · contribs) promoted Mark Jenkins (writer) from draft which was created by SPA Marthatate (talk · contribs). I'll leave it for your consideration. Cabayi (talk) 14:46, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks-be sure to contact the admins also about it!Wgolf (talk) 14:48, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
- Done - Sir Sputnik, NinjaRobotPirate, -- Cabayi (talk) 15:18, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
- If I remember correctly, I noticed this but figured it was a smokescreen – a random edit made to cause the other edits to look more legitimate. I could be wrong, but my impression is that this sock master is mostly concerned with self-promotion. NinjaRobotPirate (talk) 18:27, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
- Done - Sir Sputnik, NinjaRobotPirate, -- Cabayi (talk) 15:18, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
Speedy deletion declined: Javaid Anwar
Hello Wgolf. I am just letting you know that I declined the speedy deletion of Javaid Anwar, a page you tagged for speedy deletion, because of the following concern: I have reviewed the deleted versions of this article, and this version is different enough to avoid WP:G4. In terms of content, it is substantially better than the deleted versions as includes a reference from The Express Tribune. Thank you. Shirt58 (talk) 10:38, 28 March 2019 (UTC)
- Ahh okay, got it. I didn't know what the original one was like! Wgolf (talk) 21:30, 28 March 2019 (UTC)
Undid revision for Marksmen
Hello, I would like to know why you undid my content for the page Marksmen, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marksmen&action=history.
- @Ejchat:, it is a redirect, if you want to make a page for the company, do it the right way and create a actual page instead of changing a article. Wgolf (talk) 21:54, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
I have removed your changes to Bill Graham -- there are two Bill Grahams who played football in Canada. You have them confused. As a family member I can confirm that this one who played for the Tiger cats is still alive. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Caninfo (talk • contribs) 19:13, 8 April 2019 (UTC) Okay, well I saw it was changed, I guess you might be right about that, I'll just leave it alone.Wgolf (talk) 20:18, 8 April 2019 (UTC)
I've reverted your removal of the BLPPROD tag on Mark Steven Morton, as the policy requires a reliable source be added to the article in order for the tag to be removed. The 2010 grandfather clause only applied to regular PROD, and even that clause has been eliminated. – bradv🍁 03:23, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
- Okay-I didn't know they changed the rule. I just remember it saying they must be after March 2010. Wgolf (talk) 03:23, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, there used to be a grandfather rule for regular PROD, although I don't believe it ever applied to BLPPROD (which I think used to be called "sticky prod"). I would link you to an RfC that made that change, but I can't seem to find it. Either way, this article needs some sourcing (it's borderline A7, really). I'm guessing you didn't have any luck finding one either? – bradv🍁 03:33, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
- (talk page watcher) I've added a templated ISBN for one of his books, which is a Reliable Source supporting the article (verifies the statement that he published the book), so have de-prodded. PamD 06:14, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
Dave Schulz (Musician)
Hi - I appreciate your note left on Dave Schulz (musician). I have shared my efforts and thoughts on that talk page. Please let me know how I can continue to improve the article. I recognize the issues with the prior article, so have tried to write an objective, referenced article in its place. 99Perfectos (talk) 01:30, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|You are truly an amazing editor! Bsoyka (talk) 05:34, 20 April 2019 (UTC)|