|Threads older than 45 days may be archived by.|
- 1 90731fly
- 2 what.loans
- 3 Sorry
- 4 KSI picture
- 5 mgkmenon.jpg copyright
- 6 The Wikipedia Library needs you!
- 7 Question about 'speedy deletion' issue
- 8 Question about timeline for deletion...
- 9 Maya Vik
- 10 Maya Vik
- 11 Maya Vik
- 12 Response to the image uploaded
- 13 Books and Bytes - Issue 12
- 14 File:Delegate_Kathleen_Murphy.jpeg
- 15 My Reason
- 16 A barnstar for you!
- 17 90731fly
- 18 Charles Sturt University Australia - Alumni Chapter Indonesia
- 19 Do not patrol
- 20 Article moving
- 21 We Need some Volunteers
- 22 How to upload a cover of a newspaper?
- 23 presenting rationale on barnett photo
- 24 (rpa)
- 25 For Three Mouth's
- 26 File:Attractions of sonbhadra.jpeg File:Vijaygarh Maingate.jpg File:Robertsganj Eco Point.jpg
Hey This Mr. Waters Call you could check out THE MOUSE WITH THE QUESTION MARK TAIL Can you tell them to put Characters and Plot can you tell them to do that for me plases?
And Check out Secrets at Sea Can you tell them to put Characters and Plot can you tell them to do that for me plases? Tell Them to put them of each Characters and Plots. But thank you very mush you do that.
Hi there, my name is Rus.
We are in the process of creating a useful portal for all things loans. The plan is to have lots of self help, user guides, and true reviews of the top lending companies across multiple sectors. As this is very new, we haven't got much information written up legally, and the reason for the WIKI page was to put all the info related to what we will be offering on this page.
Will I be able to re-create the page once we have all the info together?
- It is a matter or permission. There is no proof that the owner of the image gave you permission to upload this image, and no proof that it has been released under the license stated. The owner of the image needs to send the permission to firstname.lastname@example.org; please read the note that was left on your talk page. Regards. -- Whpq (talk) 16:24, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
is this link enough!! you can check that he said me to change the pic https://twitter.com/KSIOlajidebt/status/612549145983893504 Immu 01 (talk) 20:34, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
- Firstly, do not send me any more links that are filled with obscenities. I do not wish to read that trash and will simply ignore it in the future. Secondly, you ignored what I wrote. The email needs to sent to email@example.com giving permission, and specifying the license under which it is released. -- Whpq (talk) 02:58, 22 June 2015 (UTC)
This image mgkmenon.jpg is from the official website of ISRO. Since it is a government organization under Government of India, the copyright reserves to the Union of India. However, it can be freely used for educational and research purposes. So please change the license in accordance to this. Since I am a new user, I am not familiar with changing the license. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jisstom123 (talk • contribs) 04:12, 2 July 2015 (UTC)
The Wikipedia Library needs you!
We hope The Wikipedia Library has been a useful resource for your work. TWL is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
With only a couple hours per week, you can make a big difference for sharing knowledge. Please sign up and help us in one of these ways:
- Account coordinators: help distribute free research access
- Partner coordinators: seek new donations from partners
- Communications coordinators: share updates in blogs, social media, newsletters and notices
- Technical coordinators: advise on building tools to support the library's work
- Outreach coordinators: connect to university libraries, archives, and other GLAMs
- Research coordinators: run reference services
Question about 'speedy deletion' issue
Hi again Whpq, I'm wondering how I can go about meeting the copyright requirement of Wikipedia concerning the jpg. image I used from Modern Drummer's website for Yogi Horton. Can I contact Modern Drummer and ask for permission to have the image on the Horton page? I'm curious, because the Modern Drummer tribute page that I used as a source itself doesn't appear to have its own citation of where the picture originally came from. So would this possibly be a case of 'fair use'? If not, how do I go about finding a picture of Horton from the internet (of which there aren't many) that would constitute as fair use? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Matthewcasebier (talk • contribs) 14:09, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
- ASs Horton is deceased, you could make a case for use of the image under Wikipedia's non-free content guidelines. You will need to add a fair use rationale to justify its use. You can look at File:Frederick Charles Hurrell.jpg as an example of where an editor has used a non-free image for a deceased person with a fair use rationale. -- Whpq (talk) 15:26, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
Question about timeline for deletion...
Thanks for your responses to me with this issue, again, Whpq. Do I understand correctly that if I don't take the proper action to resolve the situation with my uploaded image that it will be deleted on July 19, or will it occur sooner than that? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Matthewcasebier (talk • contribs) 19:11, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
Please stop changing the Maya Vik page. She is a professional musician and we updated her page to reflect her history. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DS928 (talk • contribs) 03:50, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
All of the information came from her record company. This is my source. She is a legitimate artist and I am a legitimate company doing these changes. This shows the same information as any other pop artist has. It gives her history, her family, her career. So I don't know what the problem is here. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DS928 (talk • contribs) 03:56, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
You know. Why don't you try to help me fix the page to your liking instead of deleting it. A lot of research and hard work went into putting this together. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DS928 (talk • contribs) 04:07, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
Response to the image uploaded
I have the permission to upload the image /* Possibly unfree File:Burton Goldfield image.jpg */ . I work with Burton Goldfield and he is the CEO of a publicly traded company. Please let me know what I need to provide. It is impossible to edit and add tags in Wikipedia. Let me know what you need from me, so we can make sure that the image is not deleted.
- See Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials for information about donating the photo. -- Whpq (talk) 22:48, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
Books and Bytes - Issue 12
The Interior 15:23, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
I corrected the copyright info with the image, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Delegate_Kathleen_Murphy.jpeg . I didn't know it was possible to just use a public domain image. All should be well now, I presume. Please post on my talk page is it continues to be a problem. How do i make the impending deletion go away?
i,m sorry to disturbing you, To all of my uploads that all deleted, thanks for fix it, And thanks for remind me that those of all images are not allowed to the Wikipedia policies, That the
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|This is a Barnstar for you to helping fix of all images i upload thanks :) MarkHerson (talk) 03:51, 22 July 2015 (UTC)|
I need some volunteers who could put the characters are, And Plot are in The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail and Secrets at Sea. I need some Volunteers plasses! For Three days then I need to see it in about three of the characters are, And Plot are?
Whpq The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail Plot is Fine because somebody is going put a story up top.
Charles Sturt University Australia - Alumni Chapter Indonesia
Do not patrol
Hello Whpq, I am well aware that you are watching me, please do not patrol me, as this will affect my privacy. Thank you.
Hi Whpq, I wanted to let you know that I put your article of James Douglas Ogilby because it does not seem ready for a multitude of reasons. Please review the Article guidelines and please review it. NetHelper (talk) 03:44, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
We Need some Volunteers
Hello Whpq we need some Volunteers plasses? 90731fly (talk) 06:27, 26 July 2015 (UTC) Hello Whpq what talking the wikipedia so long to look at the Mouse with the Question Mark for three Mouths? 90731fly (talk) 06:39, 26 July 2015 (UTC)
How to upload a cover of a newspaper?
Hi. I wonder what is the criteria needed to upload a cover of a newspaper? I try to find such argument on others page containing images of the frontpage but could not find one.- Mrpresidentfaris (talk) 11:07, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
presenting rationale on barnett photo
Sorry, you left me a note that you want further rationale on using Heather Barnett photo that is not completely free use. But I cannot figure out where to, or how to, put the rationale. Can you help more? Also, can you give me more than two days as I don't know when I will get to it? But I don't understand the concern anyway, the image is free for educational purposes. Greg Dahlen (talk) 18:00, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
For Three Mouth's
You been getting the people to hire from Wikipedia to look you The Mouse with the Question Mark Tail and Secrets at Sea to put the Plot on and Characters for Three Mouth's. You can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. --90731fly (talk) 19:12, 28 July 2015 (UTC)
File:Attractions of sonbhadra.jpeg File:Vijaygarh Maingate.jpg File:Robertsganj Eco Point.jpg
All my. Upload are captured by me using my mobile phone camera. I lived in Robertsganj in Sonbhadra district in india. all these places are near to my home town. These are captured by mobile phone camera so there resolution is low. So please do not remove these upload and unfree these pictures from the deletion nomination. I shall highly obliged to you.