This is a random message that sometimes appears on my talk page and user page. It's also an open letter to all critics of Wikipedia. Why do people down Wikipedia just because of the fact anyone can write anything on most pages? It's for that reason that enables us to have such an encyclopedia. Think of it as a wall for a second, you like this wall. The wall gets vandalized and cleaned up. Is it the fault of the people who clean it up that it is vandalized? I will leave you to answer that.
The Signpost: 17 June 2015
- Arbitration report: An election has consequences
- Discussion report: A quick way of becoming an admin
- Featured content: Great Dane hits 150
- News and notes: Labs outage kills tools, self; news in brief
- WikiProject report: We are back - Western Australia speaks
The Signpost: 24 June 2015
- From the editor: The Signpost tagging initiative
- News and notes: Board of Trustees propose bylaw amendments
- Featured content: One eye when begun, two when it's done
- Arbitration report: Politics by other means: The American politics 2 arbitration
- Technology report: 2015 MediaWiki architecture focus and Multimedia roadmap announced
Orphaned non-free image File:WestHamChurchSchoolLogo.gif
Thanks for uploading File:WestHamChurchSchoolLogo.gif. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
The Signpost: 01 July 2015
- News and notes: Training the Trainers; VP of Engineering leaves WMF
- In the media: EU freedom of panorama; Nehru outrage; BBC apology
- WikiProject report: Able to make a stand
- Featured content: Viva V.E.R.D.I.
- Traffic report: We're Baaaaack
- Technology report: Technical updates and improvements