Welcome to the Wikipedia!
Hello, and Welcome to the Wikipedia, Windon60! Thanks for weighing in on the Guantánamo Bay article discussion. Hope you enjoy editing here and becoming a Wikipedian! Here are a few perfunctory tips to hasten your acculturation into the Wikipedia experience:
- Take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial and Manual of Style.
- When you have time, please peruse The five pillars of Wikipedia, and assume good faith, but keep in mind the unique style you brought to the Wiki!
- Always be mindful of striving for NPOV, be respectful of others' POV, and remember your perspective on the meaning of neutrality is invaluable!
- If you need any help, post your question at the Help Desk.
- Explore, be bold in editing, and, above all else, have fun!
And some odds and ends: Boilerplate text, Brilliant prose, Cite your sources, Civility, Conflict resolution, How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Pages needing attention, Peer review, Policy Library, Utilities, Verifiability, Village pump, and Wikiquette; also, you can sign your name on any page by typing four tildes: ~~~~.
Best of luck, Windon60, and most importantly, have fun! Ombudsman 09:02, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
- Hi! Please could you revisit the Guantanamo Bay vote page once more just to confirm if it is option 1 or 2 that you'd prefer to support? Thanks, --Rebroad 18:26, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
Greetings! I hope you're well. In light of prior discussion and to round out recent moves and redirects/DABs regarding Guantánamo/Guantanamo-related articles, I have proposed another ... with a twist. Please weigh in, and thanks for your co-operation! E Pluribus Anthony | talk | 01:28, 15 March 2006 (UTC)