WikiProject Star Trek
Hello, Wootking, this message is being sent to inform you that, due to over two years editing inactivity, your username has been taken off of the list of Wikipedia Project Star Trek active conributers. If you have returned to active editing Wikipedia, please re add your name to the list of active contributers. Thank you, -- Alpha Quadrant (talk) 15:39, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
WikiProject Mexican Americans Tagged As Inactive
You are listed as a member of Wikipedia:WikiProject Mexican-Americans. The project was tagged as inactive in April 2010 - Did we all get burnout or just really busy? Because your user page indicates that you are retired, I have moved your name from the Wiki Project participants list to the section for retired participants . If you come back to Wikipedia, please join us again. We miss you. Chicaneo (talk) 07:51, 18 June 2010 (UTC)
Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, an open access peer reviewed journal with no charges, invites you to participate
Did you know about Wikiversity Journal of Medicine? It is an open access, peer reviewed medical journal, with no publication charges. You can find more about it by reading the article on The Signpost featuring this journal.
You can participate in any one or more of the following ways:
- Publish an article to the journal. Even a medical student like you can make a submission.
- Sign up as a peer reviewer of potential upcoming articles. If you do not have expertise in these subjects, you can help in finding peer reviewers for current submissions.
- Sign up as an editor, and help out in open tasks.
- Outreach to potential contributors, with can include (but is not limited to) scholars and health professionals. In any mention of Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, there may be a reference to this Contribute-page. Example presentation about the journal.
- Add a post-publication review of an existing publication. If errors are found, there are guidelines for editing published works.
- Join the editorial board.
- Share your ideas of what the journal would be like in the future as separate Wikimedia project.
- Donate to Wikimedia Foundation.
- Translate journal pages into other languages. Wikiversity currently exists in the following other languages
- Technical work like template designing for the journal.
- Sign up to get emails related to the journal, which are sent to updateswijoumed.org. If you want to receive these emails too, state your interest at the talk page, or contact the Editor-in-chief at haggstrom.mikaelwikiversityjournal.org.
- Spread the word to anyone who could be interested or could benefit from it.
The future of this journal as a separate Wikimedia project is under discussion and the name can be changed suitably. Currently a voting for the same is underway. Please cast your vote in the name you find most suitable. We would be glad to receive further suggestions from you. It is also acceptable to mention your votes in the wide-reachwikiversityjournal.org email list. Please note that the voting closes on 16th August, 2016, unless protracted by consensus, due to any reason.