Hello, I'm NicatronTg. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Aircraft maintenance checks, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Lucas "nicatronTg" Nicodemus (talk) 06:47, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Simplified Manual of Style
- Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia
- Respect copyrights – do not copy and paste text or images directly from other websites.
- Maintain a neutral point of view – this is one of Wikipedia's core policies.
- Take particular care while adding biographical material about a living person to any Wikipedia page and follow Wikipedia's Biography of Living Persons policy. Particularly, controversial and negative statements should be referenced with multiple reliable sources.
- No edit warring or sock puppetry.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to .
- Do not add troublesome content to any article, such as: copyrighted text, libel, advertising or promotional messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Deliberately adding such content or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism; doing so will result in your account or IP being blocked from editing.
- Do not use talk pages as discussion or forum pages as Wikipedia is not a forum.
The Wikipedia tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and discussion pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~ (the software will replace them with your signature and the date). Again, welcome! – S. Rich (talk) 02:03, 11 August 2014 (UTC)
Added comment: Wooyoung, I've looked at the various edits you made. Each has a problem. 1. You blanked a section. 2. You misspelled a word. 3. You added incorrect information. 4. You changed the rank designation at Eighth Army and did an "editing test". Please stop this behavior. Editors come to Wikipedia to build an encyclopedia. It is not a playground. Thank you. – S. Rich (talk) 02:07, 11 August 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- *[[Hongik University Station]] (transfer to [[Seoul Subway Line 2|Line 2]], [[Gyeongui Line]]))
- (transfer to [[Seoul Subway Line 5|Line 5]] and [[Seoul Subway Line 6|Line 6]], [[Gyeongui Line]]))
Ways to improve Camp Market
Hi, I'm Rasimmons. Wooyoung3864, thanks for creating Camp Market!
I've just tagged the page, using our page curation tools, as having some issues to fix. The article uses some very strange grammar, and it is often hard to tell what the information is mean to communicate to the reader. This could be improved greatly. Thanks.
The tags can be removed by you or another editor once the issues they mention are addressed. If you have questions, you can leave a comment on my talk page. Or, for more editing help, talk to the volunteers at the Teahouse. R. A. Simmons Talk 13:39, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Bupyeong Station, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Bupyeong (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.