User talk:Al E.
|This talk page is automatically archived by Lowercase sigmabot III. Any threads with no replies in 90 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
My Talk Archives
Upcoming attractions in DC
Here are some upcoming DC meetups in April and May:
- Tuesday, April 14: National Archives Hackathon on Wikipedia Space with American University – 2:30-5pm
- See the latest work on the Wikipedia Space exhibit in the new NARA Innovation Hub and brainstorm on new ideas for a public exhibit about Wikipedia
- Friday, April 17: Women in Tech Edit-a-thon with Tech LadyMafia – 5-9pm
- Team up with Tech LadyMafia to improve Wikipedia content on women in the history of technology.
- Saturday, April 25: April Dinner Meetup – 6 PM
- Dinner and drinks with your fellow Wikipedians!
- Friday, May 1: International Labour Day Edit-a-Thon – 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- An edit-a-thon at the University of Maryland
Hope to see you at these events! If you have any questions or require any special accommodations, please let me know.
To remove yourself from this mailing list, remove your name from this list. 22:15, 13 April 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:56, 23 November 2015 (UTC)