- 1 Articles for Creation:Dayton Performing Arts Alliance
- 2 The WikiProject Video Games Newsletter, Q1 2013
- 3 Orphaned non-free image File:FATE 2e pdf cover page.jpg
- 4 Feku Page Deletion
- 5 unprotect Esco
- 6 Request for comment
- 7 A barnstar for you!
- 8 Requesting some feedback/assistance
- 9 Lankinen
- 10 Orphaned non-free image File:Exult-titlescreen.png
- 11 ArbCom elections are now open!
Articles for Creation:Dayton Performing Arts Alliance
Hi! I submitted the AFC article [Performing Arts Alliance], and have been attempting to improve it for acceptance. Editors have raised objections to the topic notability and the article's style. I feel that the current citations are pretty solid for establishing notability. Do you have any concrete suggestions for improving this article? Katherine M. Harris (talk) 18:06, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- I agreed with Katherine M. Harris's assessment of the organization's notability and have accepted the draft. You can find it at Dayton Performing Arts Alliance. Huon (talk) 21:12, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for being a bit late. =) It looks like the article refers to reputable third-party sources that discuss the subject in non-trivial capacity, so I agree that the notability is definitely established. --wwwwolf (barks/growls) 15:24, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
The WikiProject Video Games Newsletter, Q1 2013
Orphaned non-free image File:FATE 2e pdf cover page.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:FATE 2e pdf cover page.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Feku Page Deletion
I had made the Feku page which redirected to Narendra Modi. The fact is that "Feku" is the Hindi translation of "liar". Modi, a Prime Ministerial candidate in India has been lying and trying to fool the people into believing that he is a messiah, which is why he has been christened "Feku" I request you to check Google for the authenticity of my claims. Thanks Arjun — Preceding unsigned comment added by Arjunmittal (talk • contribs) 16:43, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- I see no harm in that. Unprotected and created. --wwwwolf (barks/growls) 09:51, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
Request for comment
Hello there, a proposal regarding pre-adminship review has been raised at Village pump by here is very much appreciated. Many thanks. Jim Carter through MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:47, 28 May 2014 (UTC). Your comments
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Thank you for explaining notability in the Reddit thread (off Wikipedia) about The Sarkeesian Effect! Tokyogirl79 (｡◕‿◕｡) 14:12, 24 October 2014 (UTC)|
- Thank you. Though I still won't be touching the debate in question, as I stated - both because someone might question my impartiality on the matter, and because I personally still have reservations about Wikipedia deletion process. For the record, I'm personally not actually opposed to having articles about unreleased films. It's just that in this case, there's no mainstream media coverage which would qualify as reliable secondary sources at this time. But as I said, if those issues are rectified while the AFD is still running, maybe they still have a chance. It's just unfortunate that the time window is very strict and many editors tend to go faffing about instead of getting the right things done. --wwwwolf (barks/growls) 00:38, 25 October 2014 (UTC)
Requesting some feedback/assistance
Hey Wwwwolf, I came across your name on the list of people to contact for assistance/feedback. I normally figure out small issues myself, but I don't really know where/how to being on this one... Perkele! :D
I frequently update the current Australian football season's page with scores and crap and I was just wondering about your thoughts on the map on the right hand side of the article showing the locations of the teams around Australia and New Zealand. Prior to Western Sydney Wanderer's (WSW) inclusion into the A-League (which was only a few seasons ago, so it won't effect too many maps), the maps from earlier seasons looked relatively tidy, however now with WSW, they've kinda made it look a lot more messier.
I'm writing this to ask where about I should ask for assistance on creating an altered template, in order to show a magnified version of Australia's eastern coast (around the areas of Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne) in the top right corner of the map/template/image thing (above New Zealand).
FYI -M.Altenmann >t 04:28, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Exult-titlescreen.png
Thanks for uploading File:Exult-titlescreen.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:52, 23 November 2015 (UTC)