|This user may have left Wikipedia. Xiner has not edited Wikipedia for a considerable amount of time. As a result, any requests made here may not receive a response. If you are seeking assistance, you may need to approach someone else.|
- If you're ever unhappy about something I've done, or haven't done, or how, or why - please tell me directly. Let me be the first to know...not the last. - WP:APBB
- I prefer two-way conversations. Occasionally, I'll respond on my own page for context.
- I check my mail at least once daily, and will respond on your user page.
your edit  completely changes the meaning of the last sentence in that section, and in fact falsifies it; in Journey to the Centre of the Earth two out of the three central characters are German, and are both sympathetic, while no other pre-1871 Verne book has German protagonists, positively portrayed or otherwise. What was your thinking behind that edit? Regards, SeanWillard (talk) 04:27, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
This account is no longer active. However, in case any admin is looking here and thinking of deleting it, the user page is still very useful as a toolbox, so I hope you don't! - Fayenatic (talk) 19:49, 18 June 2010 (UTC)
Suspension of admin privileges due to inactivity
Following a community discussion in June 2011, consensus was reached to provisionally suspend the administrative privileges of users who have been inactive for one year, meaning administrators who have made neither any edits nor any logged actions in over one year. As a result of this discussion, your administrative privileges have been removed pending your return. If you wish to have these privileges reinstated, please post to the Wikipedia:Bureaucrats' noticeboard and the userright will be restored per the re-sysopping process (i.e., as long as the attending bureaucrats are reasonably satisfied that your account has not been compromised and that your inactivity did not have the effect of evading scrutiny of any actions which might have led to sanctions). This removal of access is procedural only, and not intended to reflect negatively upon you in any way. We wish you the best in future endeavors, and thank you for your past administrative efforts. RL0919 (talk) 22:25, 9 July 2011 (UTC)
User:ru-0: an addendum to User:sjn-0
The section on sjn-0 above refers to an across-the-board obliteration of -0 categories.
When I looked at creating ru-0, I found this:
23:58, 16 March 2007 Xiner (talk | contribs) deleted page Category:User ru-0 (per March 7 2007 UCfD)
I now see that Xiner is inactive.
I went to CfD. I don't have the patience to figure out how the Archive search on that page works.
So I shall just recreate this category, and see what happens.
Cheers, Varlaam (talk) 16:59, 21 March 2012 (UTC)
- I don't blame you about the archive search, but with a bit of effort I managed to locate it here: Wikipedia:Categories_for_discussion/User/Archive/March_2007#0-level categories, part 2 & 3. I think the category you have just re-created should be deleted again. – Fayenatic L (talk) 19:48, 21 March 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'm just wrapping up for the day.
- In lieu of a better place for discussion, I put my thoughts down on the Talk page of the recreated Category.
- In my experience, there are a lot of things that were frowned upon 4, 5, 6 years ago that make more sense now and are allowed.
- I proceeded on that basis. Varlaam (talk) 19:56, 21 March 2012 (UTC)
Notice of change
Hello. You are receiving this message because of a recent change to the administrator policy that alters what you were told at the time of your desysopping. The effect of the change is that you will not longer be able to request restoration of the tools because of your prior inactivity. You have until December 30, 2012 to request restoration or else the policy will prevent you from doing so in the future; you would need to seek a new WP:RFA. Until December 30, you can file a request at WP:BN for review by the crats. Thank you. MBisanz talk 04:22, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
(delivered by mabdul 23:53, 3 December 2012 (UTC))
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:36, 23 November 2015 (UTC)