Archives: January-April 2012
- 1 Edit warring on muscle articles
- 2 April 2012
- 3 NXT Redemption
- 4 Orphaned non-free image File:GoogleFlowers.jpg
- 5 The Wikipedia Library now offering accounts from Cochrane Collaboration (sign up!)
- 6 DQ anime listed at Redirects for discussion
- 7 File:LeprechaunOrigins.jpg listed for deletion
- 8 Futas listed at Redirects for discussion
Edit warring on muscle articles
In the light of this discussion, please be warned that any further edit-warring on any of those muscle articles will be met with blocks, and they'll come from a very much uninvolved admin. Please seek dispute resolution via the steps outlined at WP:DR if you cannot get a consensus on the relevant article Talk pages. -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 18:26, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
|This account has been blocked indefinitely as a sock puppet that was created to violate Wikipedia policy. Note that multiple accounts are allowed, but using them for illegitimate reasons is not. If this account is not a sock puppet, and you would like to be unblocked, you may appeal this block by adding the text
I was right all along. Titus and Darren have been DRAFTED. Change it back.
Orphaned non-free image File:GoogleFlowers.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:GoogleFlowers.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
The Wikipedia Library now offering accounts from Cochrane Collaboration (sign up!)
The Wikipedia Library gets Wikipedia editors free access to reliable sources that are behind paywalls. Because you are signed on as a medical editor, I thought you'd want to know about our most recent donation from Cochrane Collaboration.
- Cochrane Collaboration is an independent medical nonprofit organization that conducts systematic reviews of randomized controlled trials of health-care interventions, which it then publishes in the Cochrane Library.
- Cochrane has generously agreed to give free, full-access accounts to 100 medical editors. Individual access would otherwise cost between $300 and $800 per account.
- If you are still active as a medical editor, come and sign up :)
DQ anime listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect DQ anime. Since you had some involvement with the DQ anime redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 03:08, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
File:LeprechaunOrigins.jpg listed for deletion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:LeprechaunOrigins.jpg, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why it has been listed (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry). Feel free to add your opinion on the matter below the nomination. Thank you. Stefan2 (talk) 22:46, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
Futas listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Futas. Since you had some involvement with the Futas redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 13:01, 30 November 2017 (UTC)