User talk:Yamamoto Ichiro
- Please add new entries at the bottom of this page.
- Please SIGN your entry with ~~~~
- If you are here to report a vandal, please use WP:AIV., unless I'm online.
Welcome to Wikipedia. We invite everyone to contribute constructively to our encyclopedia. At least one of your recent edits was not constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Thank you. - Yamamoto Ichiro (山本一郎)(会話) 01:26, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Hey I just got this message from you. I haven't edited anything in at least a year. I have no clue what you're talking about. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:24, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
- Just ignore it, it was probably never meant to be directed at you, it was a message directed at a vandal who used that ip 3 years ago, notice the message is dated in 2007. 山本一郎 (会話) 17:11, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
- As in the theology of Islam there is no such word as god, the correct word would be Allah.I tried to correct is by replacing Allah at the place of god in the topic Islam. But some you did not approve it. Please do take the initiative to correct it as it reflects the Millions of Muslim's ideology. Proper noun are usually not translated between languages. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:37, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
- 1 Request restoring semi-protect for Economics
- 2 Wilderness Survival Article
- 3 Metallica Page
- 4 Gas protection level
- 5 WarCraft III Frozen Throne : YICHI_BOT :
- 6 Nomination for deletion of Template:User wikipedia/banned user
- 7 hi takeshi
- 8 takeshi
- 9 Request for removal of pending changes on Amleang article
- 10 New release editnotice
- 11 Deletion request
- 12 Non-free rationale for File:Plus13 Item.jpg
- 13 Rollback
- 14 Well said
- 15 Administrator's Noticeboard
- 16 MSU Interview
- 17 Thank you!!!
- 18 MfD nomination of User:T1980/Music in Brainiac: Science Abuse
- 19 userfied page you created was deleted
- 20 Owen Hill Page-Was deleted?
- 21 Cell (Dragon Ball)/version 1
- 22 Request for comment
- 23 Loveli's photo from Twitter
Request restoring semi-protect for Economics
Per Economics above, I believe that high traffic on there (in the top 1/2000 WP articles) warrants resumption of semi-protect. Since its removal on June 22, of the 43 edits, 24 were unproductive Edits by unregistered users or reverts thereof vs. 4 unreverted edits by the unregistered. None of the registered users had reverted Edits. I don't believe that mostly unproductive Edits should have such a large audience. It also wastes the time of the 546 watchers of econ who are blocked from seeing the most recent productive Edit summary. Econ is a high-priority article for improvement. Unproductive edits waste time that could be used for improvement instead of mere maintenance. For this reason I request the longest feasible semi-protect. Earlier episodes of no semi-protect yielded similar results. Thank you for your assistance. --Thomasmeeks (talk) 19:23, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
- A belated "thank you" on the above. IMO opinion that has made significantly easier to follow the Edit history of Econ & monitor serious dits without having to waste time on unserious ones. --Thomasmeeks (talk) 19:45, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
Wilderness Survival Article
Wilderness Survival has a record of your deletion. I was not associated with the old article, but I'm curious why it was deleted so I can assess whether I should make a new one. My idea for a Wilderness Survival page will be based on AMSEA's 7 steps of survival:
And over years/months and hopefully with the help of contributers, add sections particular to specific regions:
P.S.S. Wilderness survival leads to Survival skills, which is kind of a shoddy page. I suggested renaming the title there. I'd almost to prefer to just start fresh, but I don't want to step on toes and/or make duplicate pages with different titles.
- I have put the original article that was deleted at User:Xurtio/Wilderness Survival. If you want to know why it was deleted, see Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Wilderness_Survival. In my opinion, this article was deleted like 2 years ago, it is very well, and it could be, that the consensus have changed since then, and perhaps this article is more notable than it used to be. The original article was deleted because it failed to meet the notability criteria for music, and if you believe that the original reason for deletion is no longer relevant, there is nothing to stop you from recreating the article. 山本一郎 (会話) 18:46, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
I would like to add a section of Metallica in movies and TV shows to the current page. Can I get permission to add this? Darylin1 —Preceding unsigned comment added by Darylin1 (talk • contribs) 23:54, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
Gas protection level
I noticed you removed semi-protection from Gas recently. The reason the article was semi-protected indefinitely is the unrelenting juvenile vandalism. I'm sure you noticed that within 24-hours of the protection being lifted, the vandalism began once again. Katanada (talk) 03:51, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
WarCraft III Frozen Throne : YICHI_BOT :
Hello i was wondering if you are the owner of the "Yichi_bot" and "Yichi_Bot2".
Regarding BigBlueBoat vs Omni-Slash420
If so please send me an E-mail at Omnislash4200@yahoo.com
Thank you, Omni-Slash420 (Warcraft III FT) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 08:15, 24 October 2010 (UTC)
Template:User wikipedia/banned user has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Thank you. Rich Farmbrough, 16:02, 4 November 2010 (UTC).
Request for removal of pending changes on Amleang article
Hello. It appears you are the user that turned on pending changes for the Amleang article. I don't think that having that protection on that article is necessary anymore. Per the request for page protection page I'm asking you if you are willing to undo the setting of pending changes to that article.--Rockfang (talk) 18:01, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
New release editnotice
You are receiving this message because you contributed to Template:TFA-editnotice. A similar edit notice has recently been developed at Template:New release editnotice. It is intended for films, video games and other prominent popular media items which may be subject to high levels of editing by newcomers around the time of their release date.
Any thoughts would be welcome.
Could you delete the redirect of Star Trek XII? Currently, it redirects to Star Trek 2 and once the deletion discussion is complete, i intend to move Star Trek 2 to Star Trek XII, which will prove difficult to move Star Trek 2 to Star Trek XII if the redirect exists. RAP (User talk:Rusted AutoParts) 3:21 27 November 2011 (UTC)
Non-free rationale for File:Plus13 Item.jpg
Thanks for uploading or contributing to File:Plus13 Item.jpg. I notice the file page specifies that the file is being used under non-free content criteria, but there is not a suitable explanation or rationale as to why each specific use in Wikipedia is acceptable. Please go to the file description page, and edit it to include a non-free rationale.
If you have uploaded other non-free media, consider checking that you have specified the non-free rationale on those pages too. You can find a list of 'file' pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "File" from the dropdown box. Note that any non-free media lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If the file is already gone, you can still make a request for undeletion and ask for a chance to fix the problem. If you have any questions, please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you. Sfan00 IMG (talk) 15:57, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
- This request has been twice declined by me on IRC and declined onwiki by Salvio, see . Snowolf How can I help? 02:35, 25 January 2012 (UTC)
I have started a thread on WP:AN about long-term blocks on shared IPs, and although I have not intended you to be the main focus of the thread, I did reference a one year block you placed on a particular IP a few years ago, so I'm letting you know as a common courtesy. PCHS-NJROTC (Messages) 01:48, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
Dear Yamamoto Ichiro,
My name is Jonathan Obar user:Jaobar, I'm a professor in the College of Communication Arts and Sciences at Michigan State University and a Teaching Fellow with the Wikimedia Foundation's Education Program. This semester I've been running a little experiment at MSU, a class where we teach students about becoming Wikipedia administrators. Not a lot is known about your community, and our students (who are fascinated by wiki-culture by the way!) want to learn how you do what you do, and why you do it. A while back I proposed this idea (the class) to the community HERE, where it was met mainly with positive feedback. Anyhow, I'd like my students to speak with a few administrators to get a sense of admin experiences, training, motivations, likes, dislikes, etc. We were wondering if you'd be interested in speaking with one of our students.
So a few things about the interviews:
- Interviews will last between 15 and 30 minutes.
- Interviews can be conducted over skype (preferred), IRC or email. (You choose the form of communication based upon your comfort level, time, etc.)
- All interviews will be completely anonymous, meaning that you (real name and/or pseudonym) will never be identified in any of our materials, unless you give the interviewer permission to do so.
- All interviews will be completely voluntary. You are under no obligation to say yes to an interview, and can say no and stop or leave the interview at any time.
- The entire interview process is being overseen by MSU's institutional review board (ethics review). This means that all questions have been approved by the university and all students have been trained how to conduct interviews ethically and properly.
Bottom line is that we really need your help, and would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. If interested, please send me an email at email@example.com (to maintain anonymity) and I will add your name to my offline contact list. If you feel comfortable doing so, you can post your name HERE instead.
If you have questions or concerns at any time, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to speak with you.
Thanks in advance for your help. We have a lot to learn from you.
MfD nomination of User:T1980/Music in Brainiac: Science Abuse
User:T1980/Music in Brainiac: Science Abuse, a page you substantially contributed to, has been nominated for deletion. Your opinions on the matter are welcome; please participate in the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User:T1980/Music in Brainiac: Science Abuse and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). You are free to edit the content of User:T1980/Music in Brainiac: Science Abuse during the discussion but should not remove the miscellany for deletion template from the top of the page; such a removal will not end the deletion discussion. Thank you. Ten Pound Hammer • (What did I screw up now?) 05:28, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
userfied page you created was deleted
4 years ago you userfied a deleted page in my area. Another administrator deleted it recently. Have the rules changed since you put it there? It was at User:Ted-m/Music in Brainiac: Science Abuse.
There is a place on my talk page where you told me in case you need the date it was done. I have no access to this content and was never aware it was being deleted until it was too late. I have no way of accessing this and dozens of hours of my work is lost as a result. The bottom of my talk page has the ling to the MFD .--T1980 (talk) 12:41, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
Owen Hill Page-Was deleted?
Hey, I got this response while hunting down pages on Wiki: 01:19, 24 January 2008 Yamamoto Ichiro (talk | contribs) deleted page Owen Hill (AFD: Deleted after discussion at Articles for Deletion)
Request for comment
Hello there, a proposal regarding pre-adminship review has been raised at Village pump by here is very much appreciated. Many thanks. Jim Carter through MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:47, 28 May 2014 (UTC). Your comments
Loveli's photo from Twitter
Do you have a Twitter account and have you been followed Loveli Shirahama?If so, I ask you to write a request letter on her Twitter acoount (http://twitter.com/lovelizm/media) because we are willing to use those photos/images on her Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveli) and to Japanese Wikipedia as well (https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%A9%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA).If you want to bear with me, please send me response as soon as possible.