User talk:Yashovardhan Dhanania
|Please place new discussions at the bottom of the talk page.|
|This is Yashovardhan Dhanania's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Yashovardhan Dhanania.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16|
16:23:58, 12 April 2017 review of submission by Scholarinchief
Not sure what the problem is here? I have cited reviews in the Economist, the Financial Times, and the New York Times? These are real reviews, not mentions. Could you please clarify the issue?
DRN volunteer roll call
Hi. We're into the last five days of the Women in Red World Contest. There's a new bonus prize of $200 worth of books of your choice to win for creating the most new women biographies between 0:00 on the 26th and 23:59 on 30th November. If you've been contributing to the contest, thank you for your support, we've produced over 2000 articles. If you haven't contributed yet, we would appreciate you taking the time to add entries to our articles achievements list by the end of the month. Thank you, and if participating, good luck with the finale!
The Signpost: 1 October 2018
- From the editor: Is this the new normal?
- News and notes: European copyright law moves forward
- In the media: Knowledge under fire
- Discussion report: Interface Admin policy proposal, part 2
- Arbitration report: A quiet month for Arbcom
- Technology report: Paying attention to your mobile
- Gallery: A pat on the back
- Blog: After a catastrophic fire at the National Museum of Brazil, a drive to preserve what knowledge remains
- Recent research: How talk page use has changed since 2005; censorship shocks lead to centralization; is vandalism caused by workplace boredom?
- Humour: Signpost Crossword Puzzle
- Essay: Expressing thanks