User talk:Zach Vega
|New messages appear at the bottom of this page.|
|This user page uses Singapore Standard English (colour, realise, analyse), and some terms used in it are different or absent from Australian, Indian, and other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
(Discussions here are periodically indexed by Zach Vega)
So sorry about that! I am an intern, and have been assigned to make edits to our Wikipedia page. I was under the impression that we had Don Imus on our radio station and not RFD-TV. I have confirmed (which I should have done before removing) that he in fact was on RFD-TV. Thanks in advance for your understanding. — Preceding unsigned comment added by RFD-TV (talk • contribs) 20:16, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
I want to create a page here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Constitution-Talca_Ramal
I requested on the railway articles section. I provided lots of links. is that it?
- That's it. Someone should be with you shortly regarding the matter. Zach Vega (talk to me) 20:22, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
- thanks :-) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 20:39, 26 May 2016 (UTC)
The Signpost: 28 May 2016
- Special report: Compensation paid to Sue Gardner increased by almost 50 percent after she stepped down as executive director
- News and notes: Upcoming Wikimedia conferences in the US and India; May Metrics and Activities Meeting
- Op-ed: Journey of a Wikipedian
- Featured content: Eight articles, three lists and five pictures
- Traffic report: Splitting (musical) airs / Slow Ride
- Arbitration report: Gamaliel resigns from the committee
The Signpost: 05 June 2016
- News and notes: WMF cuts budget for 2016-17 as scope tightens
- Featured content: Overwhelmed ... by pictures
- Traffic report: Pop goes the culture, again.
- Arbitration report: ArbCom case "Gamaliel and others" concludes
- WikiProject report: WikiProject Video Games
Page mover granted
Hello, Zach Vega. Your account has been granted the "extendedmover" user right, either following a request for it or demonstrating familiarity with working with article names and moving pages. You are now able to rename pages without leaving behind a redirect, and move subpages when moving the parent page(s).
Please take a moment to review Wikipedia:Page mover for more information on this user right, especially the criteria for moving pages without leaving redirect. When you move a page, please remember to correct double-redirects, make link corrections where necessary, and follow other relevant post-move cleanup procedures. This can be done using Special:WhatLinksHere. It is also very important that no one else be allowed to access your account, so you should consider taking a few moments to secure your password. As with all user rights, be aware that if abused, or used in controversial ways without consensus, your page mover status can be revoked.
- Wikipedia:Requested moves
- Category:Articles to be moved, for article renaming requests awaiting action.
The Signpost: 15 June 2016
- News and notes: Clarifications on status and compensation of outgoing executive directors Sue Gardner and Lila Tretikov
- Special report: Wikiversity Journal—a new user group
- In the media: Biography disputes; Craig Newmark donation; PR editing
- Featured content: From the crème de la crème
- Traffic report: Another one with sports; Knockout, brief candle
Euroville listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Euroville. Since you had some involvement with the Euroville redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. — Gorthian (talk) 00:05, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
The Signpost: 04 July 2016
- News and notes: Board unanimously appoints Katherine Maher as new WMF executive director; Wikimedia lawsuits in France and Germany
- Op-ed: Two policies in conflict?
- In the media: Terrorism database cites Wikipedia as a source
- Featured content: Triple fun of featured content
- Traffic report: Goalposts; Oy vexit
The Signpost: 21 July 2016
- Discussion report: Busy month for discussions
- Featured content: A wide variety from the best
- Traffic report: Sports and esports
- Arbitration report: Script writers appointed for clerks