|This is Zackmann08's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Zackmann08.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3|
- 1 Speedy Deletion concern Najmuddine Bammate
- 2 Devarshi Roy Choudhury
- 3 Hi
- 4 Sparta Georgia Historical District
- 5 COI for Jr Thompson
- 6 Arnaud Courlet de Vregille
- 7 ESM Software Group Speedy Deletion - Help?
- 8 Regarding my hap-hazard editing in the 2016 California Wildfires info
- 9 Your GA nomination of Jesusita Fire
Speedy Deletion concern Najmuddine Bammate
I specifically asked to ask whether you have any questions before putting removal tags. I have a direct permission to post that article from the author.
Bravo! Good notable job! The aim is deletion itself
Devarshi Roy Choudhury
A simple question, why did you delete the page on Devarshi Roy Choudhury? What do you know about the history of Calcutta? You being a British have purposefully deleted the page because Devarshi Roy Choudhury is the person who has kicked out the British claim of have founding the city. The court has ruled it and do you know that Devarshi Roy Choudhury is a famous personality throughout India and the Sub Continent. Your media BBC has so many times interviewed him, I gave those links in the reference . I had given so many references and external links, still you feel that he is not important? It is simply a British Vandalism and we will take the matter to public. Devarshi Roy Choudhury is an international figure.
If my articler gets deleted how could this article stays on Wikipedia -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilottama_Majumdar ??????
How many references are in the above article which is still in Wikipedia...
I condemn your action.
- @Sucharita rc: Your entire tone makes me completely unwilling to engage in conversation with you. I am NOT in fact British and why you would assume that is completely ridiculous and in violation of WP:AGF. Due to your combative and unconstructive tone I will not be responding to your other questions. --Zackmann08 (Talk to me/What I been doing) 15:07, 22 September 2016 (UTC)
- @Sucharita rc:If I may jump in for a moment, User:Zackmann08 did not delete your article. An administrator did. Also, they don't do that without good reason. I'm guessing Devarshio Roy Choudhury didn't meet the notability requirements (see WP:NOTABILITY). I strongly suggest you stop assuming you know other editors reasons and condemning them. Thanks. Yintan 15:19, 22 September 2016 (UTC)
- @Ali.saed123: You are very welcome! Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. Thanks! --Zackmann08 (Talk to me/What I been doing) 19:54, 22 September 2016 (UTC)
Sparta Georgia Historical District
@Zackmann08: Sorry if I caused a problem. I was only trying to delete my own work and have gone to the sandbox to edit and prepare for submission as instructed --Sophronia Forrest (talk) 00:37, 25 September 2016 (UTC)
COI for Jr Thompson
Arnaud Courlet de Vregille
Hello Zackmann08, I would just like to know why I can't change the photography of Arnaud Courlet de Vregille. Sometimes I saw that people have not the same photography in terms of languages...
Thank you and sorry about my english so bad, I'm french...
ESM Software Group Speedy Deletion - Help?
I created a page for ESM Software Group, and you've tagged it for speedy deletion. This is only my second article I'm creating. I created it because is was created by Robert S Kaplan and David P Norton, both of whom are notable figures in their fields, as well as having a notable president, Kent Smack. To improve the article/remove the speedy deletion notice, do I need to make those points clear on the page? Also, are there other wording changes I should alter for this page? I saw that you removed the notable clients, but I thought that would have made the company more notable since they are working those Fortune 1000 clients, with a credible source saying that that they indeed are clients. Any guidance would be much appreciated! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Becashan (talk • contribs) 18:10, 27 September 2016 (UTC)
Regarding my hap-hazard editing in the 2016 California Wildfires info
Hello Zackmann08. First off, I would like to apologize for not responding and essentially disregarding your previous messages and/or warnings. I initially assumed that those were only automated and needed no future response if I were to follow the warnings as instructed. However, I still made some critical errors in my processes of editing. For that, Im sorry. I will possibly refrain from editing anything further on the current 2016 California Wildfires page til I have a better understanding at what it is i'm doing. My only wish is to further add to the information gathered for each major incident here in California so that it can be far easier for others to access such info. Anyway, I wish you well. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DanEverett45 (talk • contribs) 23:18, 28 September 2016 (UTC)
- @DanEverett45: thanks for responding. Not to worry. We all have a learning curve. Please read through the links that I posted on your page. Look at the changes I made to your edits. Those should guide you. If you have questions, please ask them here and I will be happy to answer. --Zackmann08 (Talk to me/What I been doing) 03:34, 29 September 2016 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Jesusita Fire
The article Jesusita Fire you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:Jesusita Fire for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Midnightblueowl -- Midnightblueowl (talk) 14:41, 29 September 2016 (UTC)
I am writing to you today in regards to the Steven Lyon wikipedia page I have been working on editing. I am Steven's new social media/marketing intern. I have not used wikipedia before and am trying to learn my way around it. I am working on adding more citations than I have already added and on fixing up the format. All of the information I put up is valid, especially since one of my sources is Steven Lyon himself. I am kindly asking you to remove your proposal for the page to be deleted. The username of the account is chloe.pecorino, who used to be Steven's old assistant...do you know of anyway I can change the username to steven lyon?
Thank you and have a wonderful day.