Wow! Thanks for uploading those falcata pics. I've been wanting one for a while. --Iustinus 01:40, 17 January 2006 (UTC)
(Y si su inglés es mas malo que mi español: Gracias por las picturas de falcatas. He querido un tal imagen durante mucho tiempo.) --Iustinus 01:42, 17 January 2006 (UTC)
Flags of Bolivian Provinces
Hi Zaqarbal/Rojk. I noticed you created some images of flags of provinces in the department of Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I would like to get the flags of the other provinces of Bolivia on wikipedia as well. Could you please tell me where you found your information to create these files? Regards, Danuvio 11:13, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
P.S. If you prefer, you can answer in castellano, I can read it, but I'm afraid my writing-skills are very poor.
Battle of Garigliano 1503 2.PNG
Thanks for your thoughts on the Battle of Garigliano map (in English). Pardon me for the long delay in answering your note - I have been away from Wikipedia for weeks now.
Regarding your translation, I have two suggestions, both deletions:
1. "Alviano and Córdoba: Night march; river crossing and surprise attack at sunrise on day 28." (right upper corner tag)
2. "Day 29: Spanish troops find
out French camp empty. Pursuit begins."
3. "Day 29: Andrade and Mendoza cross the river and form the left wing attack."
4. "Alviano envelop
es? French troops by the north."
Regarding the political map of the Eastern Mediterranean (from Crete to Palestine) circa 1450, just before the Fall of Constantinople, I would be happy to create such a map, based on not only the map you show, but maps I have in my own collection.
What article needs this map?? Let me know and I can get started quickly. MapMaster 15:58, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
Iberia headquarters photo request
Would you mind photographing the Iberia headquarters?
They are at Calle Velázquez, 130, Madrid
- Thank you so much for photographing the Iberia headquarters! WhisperToMe (talk) 17:10, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
- Also, if you want one more, NH Hoteles: Santa Engracia 120 28003 Madrid WhisperToMe (talk) 03:38, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- And also the CIAIAC head office at Fruela, 6 28011 Madrid - Map here - Head office looks like this WhisperToMe (talk) 07:55, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
What district is the El Corte Ingles HQ in? WhisperToMe (talk) 11:50, 11 May 2011 (UTC) Also what district is the HQ of Bandai Spain in? http://www.bandai.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&Itemid=28 says that the HQ is at "Avda Partenón, 10 28042 Madrid" WhisperToMe (talk) 06:29, 6 July 2011 (UTC)
Danke! Muchas gracias!
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Gregorio Marañón (Madrid Metro), you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Chamartín (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.