Of course satish Kumar and his companion used ships to cross the channel and the atlantic, something I know all about myself; see Pet passport. I have changed the article but I think people can figure out for themselves that Satish did not cross water, no more than Jesus, so please do not vandalise my site--Scuiqui fox 20:52, 25 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Wikipedia is no more "your site" than it is any of ours. And that was a valid question - people have walked on water (with the help of large flotation skis). Zetawoof 22:33, 25 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Kumar could not have walked across water in the sixties on Flotation skis because they had not been invented. Besides which you could have asked not 'did they walk on water?' but 'did they cross water on flotation skis?' If they had done so in the sixties across the Atlantic we would all know about it. At the very least your comment was absurd, and your excuses lame. It is not my wiki, but I have the right to keep it clean--Scuiqui fox 13:41, 26 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Here are some useful tips to ease you into the Wikipedia experience:
- First, take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial, and perhaps dabble a bit in the test area.
- When you have some free time, take a look at the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines. They can come in very handy!
- Remember to use a neutral point of view!
- If you need any help, feel free to post a question at the Help Desk
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Also, here are some odds and ends that I find useful from time to time:
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention
- Wikipedia:Peer review
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- Wikipedia:Village pump
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
Feel free to ask me anything the links and talk pages don't answer. You can most easily reach me by posting on my talk page.
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes, likes this: ~~~~.
Best of luck, and have fun!
ClockworkTroll 22:41, 24 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Thanks - I know what I'm doing.
Zetawoof 22:43, 24 Oct 2004 (UTC)
See talk page over Ciz and ArbCom. Thanks. FT2 20:16, Dec 9, 2004 (UTC)
Neat, another zoo. Hellos. -- MSTCrow 05:45, Jun 7, 2005 (UTC)
- Hey, a familiar face. Neat-o. -Zetawoof 04:10, 8 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Nope, not a mistake :). Voldy is now employing Occulmency against Harry (Ie, Harry no longer feels scar hurting). Cheers --takagawa-kun 19:45, 19 July 2005 (UTC)
- AHHHHHH. Got it - mixed up occlumency and legilimency. --Zetawoof 20:47, 19 July 2005 (UTC)
Greetings, fellow Wikipedia user. I found your name by chance when editing stuff. Cheers.
Just a quick note to say that ShadowH is Ciz. I've given him his warning, the rest's up to him. Hope your stress and busy stuff calms down soon, and look forward to catching up when it does. Feel free to delete this message when you're done. FT2 12:04, 24 November 2005 (UTC)
Vfd votes pls
Hi. Can you vote on Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Lintilla_(chat_site) and Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Planes_of_existence_(chat_site) before they are deleted. Zordrac 14:55, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
Oh and also edit them if you like since you probably know a bit more to add to them. Zordrac 14:56, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
- Voted. --Zetawoof 23:59, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
- You were meant to vote to keep it. lol. Oh well your choice. Lintilla will probably be deleted now thanks to your vote. Zordrac 00:56, 28 November 2005 (UTC)
- I'll vote my mind, thank you. --Zetawoof 11:05, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
Someone does'nt like you
http://www.theposc.com/blog/?p=7 -- anonymous
- LOL. --Zetawoof 04:03, 12 January 2006 (UTC)