|Privately held company|
|Products||Usersnap Widget, Google Chrome Usersnap Extension|
Number of employees
Usersnap is an Austrian web application company based in Linz, Austria. The company is best known for its visual Bug Tracking and Feedback Tool, which is employed by web developers, web designers, and customer care managers.
Usersnap was founded in 2013 by the two brothers Florian and Gregor Dorfbauer and Josef Trauner. The idea for Usersnap arose from the founders working in developing web applications where they faced communication challenges.
The product emerged from the idea to communicate better with a visual communication tool and to make web development more efficient. The three founders started working on their product in early 2012. In 2013 Usersnap raised an investment from SpeedInvest.
Bug Tracking Software
- Steinschaden, Jakob (17 May 2016). "Usersnap: Das Linzer Start-up, das Google, Facebook und Netflix als Kunden gewinnen konnte". Trending Topics. Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- "No more it doesn't work-fix it". Floor Drees. 2013. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- "The Visual Bug Tracker for Every Web Project". speedinvest. 2014. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Skrotzki, Lena; Jakob, Nora (14 October 2016). "Usersnap: Fixes Feedback statt endloser E-mail". Gründer. Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- "The Holy Grail of Bug Reporting". Krasimir Tsonev. 2014. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- "Screenshots for Web Developers". GetApp. 2013. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- No more it doesn't work, fix it
- Speedinvest Portfolio
- Client side bug reporting
- European Startup Hotspots to Watch Forbes, November 9, 2014
- New Report Reveals How 931 Web Development Agencies Collaborate with Clients, Scotch.io, April 6, 2016
- The Role of Website Testing in SEO, Semrush, March 19, 2015