|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
Places named after Ushigome
- Ushigome bridge, adjacent to Iidabashi Station
- Ushigome moat, a moat that exists between Iidabashi Station and Ichigaya Station. It forms part of the boundary between Shinjuku and Chiyoda wards.
- Ushigome Mitsuke, one of the 36 mitsukes of the Edo Castle, existed on the Chiyoda side of Ushigome bridge. At present only the remains exist.
- Ushigome-kagurazaka Station
- Ushigome-yanagichō Station
Coordinates: <!—Shinjuku-ku Ushigome branch office -->
|This Tokyo location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|