From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ushuaia may refer to the following:
- Ushuaia, a city in Argentina.
- Ushuaia Department, an administrative division
- Ushuaia River
- Ushuaia International Airport
- Colegio Nacional de Ushuaia, National School of Ushuaia.
- Ushuaia en Rojo, a song about Ushuaia by Vodevil
- Ushuaia Rocks!, Argentine Indie Rock band
- Ushuaia (beauty products series); a series of beauty products made by LaSCAD
- Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel (hotel); a hotel on Playa D'en Bossa in Ibiza known for its electronic music parties
- Title of a French TV series and Ushuaïa Foundation, which was renamed Fondation Nicolas Hulot pour la Nature et l'Homme
- MV Ushuaia, a Panamanian-flagged cruise ship
- Ushuaia (K3 album), 2016 album by Belgian band K3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ushuaia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.