Birbahadur Ushwe Sing
|Minister of Chittagong Hill Tracts Affairs|
|Assumed office |
7 January 2019
|Political party||Bangladesh Awami League|
|Alma mater||Rajshahi University|
Ushwe Sing is a Bangladesh Awami League politician and the current minister of Chittagong Hill Tracts affairs. He is an elected member of parliament. He is from Bandarban district and the 5th time elected parliament member from this region. He also is an alumnus of Rajshahi University.
- "Targeted surveillance". newagebd.net. New Age. 12 June 2015. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "State Minister for Chittagong Hill District Council Bir Bahadur Ushwe". observerbd.com. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- Sun, The Daily. "No AL chairman candidate in 18 UPs of Rangamati". Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "UNPO: Chittagong Hill Tracts: Local Intimidation by Awami League lead to Fatal Outcome against Minority Activists". unpo.org. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
- "PM lays foundation of CHT Complex". thedailystar.net. The Daily Star. 8 May 2016. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
|This article about a Bangladeshi politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|