|Full name||Usman Khan Shinwari|
|Born||5 January 1994|
Landi Kotal, Khyber Agency, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
|Only Test (cap 240)||11 December 2019 v Sri Lanka|
|ODI debut (cap 216)||20 October 2017 v Sri Lanka|
|Last ODI||2 October 2019 v Sri Lanka|
|T20I debut (cap 58)||11 December 2013 v Sri Lanka|
|Last T20I||9 October 2019 v Sri Lanka|
|Domestic team information|
|2017–2019||Karachi Kings (squad no. 14)|
|2020||Lahore Qalandars (squad no. 14)|
Source: Cricinfo, 11 December 2019
Usman Khan Shinwari (Pashto: عثمان شينواری; born 5 January 1994) is professional Pakistani cricketer. He is a left-arm fast bowler who plays for the Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd cricket team (ZTBL) in Pakistan's first-class cricket circuit. He has also previously played for the Khan Research Laboratories cricket team (KRL). In December 2013, he bowled ZTBL to victory in the national T20 final with impressive figures of 5 wickets for 9 runs in four overs. He was subsequently picked for the national side in the T20 series against Sri Lanka in the UAE.
Early life and career
Usman Shinwari belongs to the Ghanikhel Shinwari tribe of the Pashtuns. He grew up in Landi Kotal, a town in Khyber District, Pakistan, on the border with Afghanistan. He started his cricket career from the Tatara Ground in Landi Kotal, which is named after the nearby Tatara hills. His father, Asmad ul Khan also used to be a cricketer and played domestic matches.
Domestic and T20 career
He plays domestic cricket for the ZTBL. On 3 December 2013, he took 5 wickets for 9 runs (including the wicket of Misbah-ul-Haq) to help ZTBL beat Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited in the final of the Faysal Bank T20 Cup for departments. He was also the tournament's leading wicket-taker with 11 wickets in six games. 
He was given only one over in his debut game versus Sri Lanka at the DSC after it went for 9 runs. He was given his full quota of 4 overs in the next T20 and went for 52 runs. He also scored 2* off 3 balls.
In March 2017, he was named in Pakistan's Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for their matches against the West Indies. In October 2017, he was added to Pakistan's One Day International (ODI) squad for their series against Sri Lanka. He made his ODI debut for Pakistan against Sri Lanka on 20 October 2017. In the second match of his career, he took his maiden five-wicket haul, completing it in only 21 deliveries.  Pakistan won the match comprehensively, beating Sri Lanka 5-0. He was awarded with man of the match award.
- "Pakistan have an 'excellent balance' to their white-ball sides – Shinwari". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- "Usman Khan". Cricinfo. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Pakistan reward rookie bowler with T20 spot". Dawn. 10 December 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Throwback to the 90s but questions remain". Dawn. 11 December 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "PCB Central Contracts 2018–19". Pakistan Cricket Board. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "New central contracts guarantee earnings boost for Pakistan players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Whole Landi Kotal is in celebration, says Shinwari's father on son's brilliant spell". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Usman, Haris stars in convincing ZTBL win". ESPN cricinfo. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- "Pakistan Cup one-day tournament to begin in Faisalabad next week". Geo TV. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- "Pakistan Cup Cricket from 25th". The News International. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- "Eoin Morgan to represent Dublin franchise in inaugural Euro T20 Slam". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- "Euro T20 Slam Player Draft completed". Cricket Europe. Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- "Inaugural Euro T20 Slam cancelled at two weeks' notice". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- "Kamran Akmal returns to Pakistan ODI and T20I squads". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Shin injury puts Amir out of ODI series". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 8 October 2017.
- "4th ODI (D/N), Sri Lanka tour of United Arab Emirates and Pakistan at Sharjah, Oct 20 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
- "Khan's record haul destroys SL". Cricket Australia. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "5th ODI (D/N), Sri Lanka tour of United Arab Emirates and Pakistan at Sharjah". Espn cricinfo. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "Fawad Alam returns to Pakistan's Test squad for Sri Lanka series". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- "1st Test, ICC World Test Championship at Rawalpindi, Dec 11-15 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 11 December 2019.