|Operator||JSC «Aeroport Ust-Kut»|
|Elevation AMSL||2,188 ft / 667 m|
Sources: RU 
Airlines and destinations
The airport is operational by schedule. A small airport terminal is able to service 50 pax per hour, but it's enough for operation needments.
The airport can handle such aircraft as Let L-410, Antonov An-2, Antonov An-12, Antonov An-24, Antonov An-26, Antonov An-30, Antonov An-32, Antonov An-72, Antonov An-74, ATR-42, ATR-72, CRJ-200, Yakovlev Yak-40, Antonov An-140, Antonov An-148, Yakovlev Yak-42, Ilyushin Il-76.
Accidents and incidents
- On 5 March 1970 an aircraft Lisunov Li-2 (registration number CCCP-58340) of Aeroflot airlines crashed after take-off due to shifting of cargo.
- On 17 December 1976 an aircraft Yakovlev Yak-40 (CCCP-88208) of Aeroflot airlines struck trees, crashed and burst into flames. Aircrew errors and poor ground staff service led to an air disaster. All passengers and crew died.
- Statements for the year. Volumetric data of JSC "Ust-Kut Airport"
- "Russian Aeronautical Information Publication" (PDF).
- Ranter, Harro. "ASN Aircraft accident Lisunov Li-2 CCCP-58340 Ust-Kut Airport (UKX)". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- Ranter, Harro. "ASN Aircraft accident Yakovlev Yak-40 CCCP-88208 Ust-Kut Airport". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 29 September 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ust-Kut Airport.|