From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ustinov is a Russian surname that can refer to the following:
- Alexander Ustinov, K-1 fighter and boxer
- Dmitriy Ustinov, the Soviet Union's defence minister from 1976 to 1984
- Jona von Ustinov aka "Klop" Ustinov, journalist and diplomat, father of Sir Peter Ustinov
- Sir Peter Ustinov, born Peter Alexander von Ustinov, actor, writer, dramatist and raconteur.
- Plato von Ustinov, Russian aristocrat who lived in Jaffa, father of Jonah von Ustinov
- Vladimir Ustinov, the Minister of Justice of the Russian Federation
- Ustinov College, University of Durham, England
- Izhevsk, renamed in Dimitri Ustinov's honour in 1985, but was reverted to Izhevsk two years later.
|This page lists people with the surname Ustinov. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|