Utah Cowboy Hall of Fame
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
The Utah Cowboy Hall of Fame and its Utah Rodeo Hall of Fame is recognized by the State of Utah which is located in Ogden, Utah. The hall of fame is associated with the Ogden Pioneer Heritage Foundation.
- Earl W. Bascom (1906-1995), rodeo champion, cowboy artist and sculptor
- Rose Bascom (1922-1993), rodeo entertainer, trick roper
- Cotton and Karin Rosser, rodeo producers
- Grant Speed, cowboy artist
- "Utah State Legislature, Digest of Legislation, 2005 General Session, June 2005" (PDF). Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel. Retrieved 2007-01-24.
|This Utah museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|