Utah Lake State Park
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Utah Lake State Park|
|Utah State Park|
|- elevation||4,500 ft (1,372 m) |
|Area||308 acres (125 ha) |
|Management||Utah State Parks|
|Visitation||285,359 (2011) |
|IUCN category||V - Protected Landscape/Seascape|
A day-use permit also covers use of boat ramps.
- Camping: April 1 – October 31
- Reservations accepted: April 15 – October 15
- Stay limit - 14 days
- Total units - 54
- RV trailer sites - 54
- Maximum RV length - 40 feet
- Tent sites
- Group camping
||This section possibly contains original research. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Back-in spaces can hold a full-size RV and pull-through spaces can hold a vehicle and trailer. Space for one tent is afforded to each spot.
Each campsite includes running water and electricity (30 amp service). Campers should bring their own wood and charcoal as each site is also equipped with a fire pit with and a BBQ grill. A table and shade are also provided at each site.
The restrooms are clean except for the native bugs like spiders and mosquitoes. Separate facilities are available for each sex. Full plumbing and mirrors are installed. A dump station for RVs is provided near entrance.
The showers are accessible on the outside of the restrooms. There are not separate stalls for each sex. They are large enough to accommodate you and your spouse together. The showers do not require money to operate.
Dumpsters are available for trash.
Wheelchair accessible locations include:
- North jetty – fishing pier
- Campground showers
- Campground restrooms
- Campground roads (asphalt)
- Campground picnic tables (concrete)
- Campground BBQ grill (concrete)
- Campground fire pit (concrete)
For updated information regarding facilities for the physically challenged, contact the park.
- "Utah Lake State Park: About the Park". Utah State Parks. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
- Utah.com. "Utah Lake State Park". Utah.com LC. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
- "Utah State Park 2011 Visitation" (PDF). Utah State Parks Planning. Retrieved May 28, 2012.
- Loop A
- Loop B
- Area Map
- "Amenities | Utah State Parks". Retrieved 2015-06-12.