Utah Lake State Park
|Utah Lake State Park|
|Location||Utah County, Utah, United States|
|Area||308 acres (125 ha)|
|Elevation||4,500 ft (1,400 m)|
|Visitors||285359 (in 2011)|
|Operator||Utah State Parks|
Utah Lake State Park is a state park in west Provo, Utah, United States. The park is located at the west end of Provo Center Street on the east shore of Utah Lake (the largest fresh water lake in the state) immediately northwest of the Provo Municipal Airport.
A day-use permit also covers use of boat ramps.
- Camping: April 1 – October 31
- Reservations accepted: April 15 – October 15
- Stay limit - 14 days
- Total units - 31
- RV trailer sites - 31
- Maximum RV length - 40 feet
- Tent sites
- Group camping
Utah Lake State Park has 1 loop with 31 sites 
Campsites can accommodate both back-in and pull-through parking for RVs, and camping spots for tents are available. Each campsite includes running water and electricity (30 amp service), a fire pit with a barbecue grill, and a picnic table. Restroom facilities are shared, as are dumpsters. Free, unisex shower stalls are accessible on the outside of the restrooms.
Wheelchair accessible locations include:
- North jetty – fishing pier
- Campground showers
- Campground restrooms
- Campground roads (asphalt)
- Campground picnic tables (concrete)
- Campground BBQ grill (concrete)
- Campground fire pit (concrete)
For updated information regarding facilities for the physically challenged, contact the park.
- "Utah Lake". Protected Planet. 2018. Retrieved December 31, 2018.
- Utah.com. "Utah Lake State Park". Utah.com LC. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- "Utah Lake State Park: About the Park". Utah State Parks. Archived from the original on March 16, 2011. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- "Utah State Park 2011 Visitation" (PDF). Utah State Parks Planning. Retrieved May 28, 2012.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Utah Lake State Park
- Google (June 25, 2017). "Utah Lake State Park" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "Amenities | Utah State Parks". Utah Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Utah Lake State Park.|