Utah State Route 105
SR-105 highlighted in red
|Maintained by UDOT|
|Length||1.111 mi (1.788 km)|
|West end||SR-67 in Centerville|
|I-15 / US-89 in Centerville|
|East end||SR-106 in Centerville|
Utah State Route 105 (SR-105) is a state highway in the U.S. state of Utah. It was created in 1965 to serve as a short connector route between Interstate 15 and SR-106 in downtown Centerville. The current route is 1.111 miles (1.788 km) long, after it was extended to the new Legacy Parkway which opened in September 2008.
Parrish Lane begins at a diamond interchange with Legacy Parkway west of Interstate 15 and becomes SR-105 at a diamond interchange with I-15. SR-105 heads due east, passing through a heavily commercial district before coming to an end at the intersection with SR-106. Parrish Lane continues as a local road beyond this intersection. 
Traffic on Parrish Lane between I-15 and SR-106 has decreased 17 percent between 2002 and 2007, with an average of 16,605 cars per day using Parrish Lane in 2007, compared to 20,000 cars per day in 2002. Eleven percent of the traffic on Parrish Lane is bus and truck traffic.
The highway was established in 1965 as a connector from I-15 to SR-106 in Centerville. It remained essentially unchanged until it was extended westward to connect to the newly constructed Legacy Parkway in 2008.
In 2017 the highway thoroughfare Parrish lane section is home to the commercial district of Centerville, UT. Major businesses include WalMart, Target, Home Depot, PetSmart, Kohls and several smaller retail businesses. Restaurants include the California burger chain In-N-Out. ChickFilA, McDonald's, Wendys, Arbys and several other fast food offerings.
In addition, several professional businesses including real estate, insurance and service based businesses can be found. 
|SR-67 (Legacy Parkway) – Salt Lake City, Farmington||Western terminus; Legacy Parkway exit 7; diamond interchange|
|I-15 / US-89 – Salt Lake City, Ogden||I-15 exit 319; diamond interchange|
|0.653||1.051||Market Place Drive|
|1.111||1.788||SR-106 (Main Street)||Eastern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- "Highway Resolutions Route 0105P" (PDF). Utah Department of Transportation. February 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- "Highway Reference Route 0105P" (PDF). Utah Department of Transportation. 2008-10-28. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- Legacy Parkway Construction Impact Map (PDF) (Map). Utah Department of Transportation. 2007-12-05. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- Google (2008-08-12). "Utah State Route 105 Overview" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- "Traffic on Utah Highways 2004" (PDF). Utah Department of Transportation. 2005-12-13. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "Traffic on Utah Highways 2007" (PDF). Utah Department of Transportation. 2008-07-02. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "Truck Traffic on Utah Highways 2007" (PDF). Utah Department of Transportation. 2008-08-18. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "David Huffaker, DDS" Centerville Dentist
- Official Utah Highway Map (Map). Utah Department of Transportation. 2007. Wasatch Front inset. Retrieved 2008-09-14.