Utah Warriors (rugby union)
|Ground(s)||Zions Bank Stadium|
|League(s)||Major League Rugby|
The Utah Warriors is a professional rugby union team that is scheduled to play Major League Rugby in 2018. The team is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. and was founded in 2017 by Rugby Utah Ventures.
The Utah Warriors play at Zions Bank Stadium in Herriman, Utah, which has a seating capacity of 5,000. The adjacent training facility includes two full-sized indoor turf fields. The Warriors share the venue with Real Monarchs, a United Soccer League team affiliated with Real Salt Lake.
Player signings for the 2018 season include:
Note: Flags indicate national union as has been defined under WR eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-WR nationality.
- Internationally capped players in bold
- Players qualified to play for United States on dual nationality or residency grounds*
- MLR teams are allowed to sign up to five overseas players
- Alf Daniels (2017–present) 
- Utah Warriors (Rugby Super League) – defunct rugby union team of the same name that played nationally in 2011.
- "MLR Notes: Utah announces name, Seattle picks venue". This is American Rugby. 2017-09-25. Archived from the original on 2017-09-26. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- "Utah Warriors Announce Home Venue for the Major League Rugby Season". Utah Warriors. 2018-01-25. Archived from the original on 2018-02-05. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Zions Bank Real Academy new home for Real Salt Lake development pyramid". Real Monarchs. May 24, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- "Your Warriors". Warriors Rugby. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Utah Warriors Names Alf Daniels Head Coach". djcoilrugby. 2017-10-18. Archived from the original on 2017-11-19. Retrieved 2017-11-19.