Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up utensil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Utensil may refer to:
- Kitchen utensil, one of the tools of cooking and baking — cookware and bakeware
- Eating utensil, a tool for shaping and carrying food to the mouth
- A tool, serving a set purpose
- Dragon Throne, also called the "divine utensil" — the rhetorical seat of power in the Empire of China (221 BC – 1912)
- Royal Utensils, associated with the quintet of Royal Regalia in Thailand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Utensil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.