|Look up Utensil, Utensils, utensil, or utensils in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Utensil may refer to:
- Kitchen utensil, one of the tools of cooking and baking — cookware and bakeware
- Eating utensil, a tool for shaping and carrying food to the mouth
- A tool serving a set purpose
- Dragon Throne, also called the "divine utensil" — the rhetorical seat of power in the Empire of China (221 BC – 1912)
- Royal Utensils, associated with the quintet of Royal Regalia in Thailand
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Utensil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.