(Redirected from Uti)Jump to navigation Jump to search
UTI may refer to:
- UTI Holdings, a Romanian holding company
- Uniform Type Identifier, used in Apple software
- Unique Transaction Identifier, a globally unique identifier for financial trades mandated by financial markets regulation
- Unit Trust of India, an Indian mutual fund
- Universal Technical Institute, an American automotive education provider
- Urinary tract infection
- Ultrasound tongue imaging
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UTI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.