|Time zone||Eastern (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code||410 and 443|
It is home to St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Dr. George F. Smith, one of the first druggists to serve Coca-Cola, and founder of the Rosebud Perfume Company in Woodsboro, Maryland, taught school in Utica for five years, before becoming a druggist in 1902.
- "Utica (in Frederick County, MD) Populated Place Profile". MD Home Town Locator. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- "Feature Detail Report for Utica". USGS Geographic Names Information System. U.S. Department of the Interior. Retrieved June 16, 2014.
- "St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Frederick Co., MD". USGenWeb Tombstone Project. Retrieved 2014-06-14.
- "Utica Mills Covered Bridge by Joan Carroll - Utica Mills Covered Bridge Photograph". Pixels.com. Retrieved 2014-06-14.
- "The Pursuit - Tuesday, July 7, 1863". Touch the Elbow - Blogging the Civil War. Retrieved 2014-06-14.
- "History". Rosebud Perfume Co. Retrieved 2014-06-14.
- "Aerial Photography Map of Utica, MD Maryland Latitude: 39.525934 , Longitude: -77.393874". www.landsat.com. Retrieved 2014-06-14.
|This article about a location in Frederick County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|