Jump to navigation Jump to search
A utility meter is any of the following metering devices used on utility mains:
- Electricity meter, a device for measuring electricity usage
- Smart meter, an electrical meter that records consumption of electric energy and communicates information to the utility for monitoring and billing
- Gas meter, a specialized flow meter used to measure the volume of fuel gases such as natural gas and propane
- Water meter, a device for measuring water usage
- Heat meter, instruments intended for measuring the heat which, in a heat-exchange circuit, is given up by a liquid called the heat-conveying liquid.
- Prepayment meter (disambiguation)
- R-75 Heat meters (https://web.archive.org/web/20130827033221/http://www.oiml.org/publications/)
- OIML D xx (CD2) Surveillance of utility meters in service based on sampling inspection
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Utility meter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.