This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Embedded external links need to be converted to references and/or links to other Wikipedia articles (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
UTURN Entertainment is the leading online Entertainment network in Arabic video content. UTURN started in Saudi Arabia as a digital production company in 2010 with original YouTube shows ( Eysh Elly, 3al6ayer, Noon Alniswa, Ana W Heya, Aldor Al3asher). After the initial success of the first batch of shows UTURN pushed itself to create and aggregate edgy, relevant, and quality online video content targeting Arab audiences worldwide from Saudi, UAE, Kuwait & Bahrain. UTURN is now a multi-platform network, with more than +1,750,000,000 lifetime views, 100,000,000 monthly views and a massive fan base not only in Saudi, but also across continent boundaries, with +36,000,000 followers/subscribers across the different social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Snapchat). The Financial times named UTURN largest MCN in the region
Uturn won many awards in MENA.
|The Arab States Broadcasting Union (ASBU) BroadcastPro||Multi Channel Of The Year||2015|
|Arabian Business Achievement Award||Small Business of the Year||2014|
- "UTURN Entertainment - Entrepreneurs Shaping Saudi Arabia's Future | Forbes Middle East". Forbes Middle East. Retrieved 2015-12-21.
- "BroadcastPro ME". BroadcastPro ME. Retrieved 2015-12-21.
- "BroadcastPro ME Awards 2015". www.broadcastprome.com. Retrieved 2015-12-21.
- "Winners of the Arabian Business Achievement Awards 2014". Arabian Business. Retrieved 2016-05-24.
- "Winners of the Arabian Business Achievement Awards 2014". Arabian Business. Retrieved 2015-12-21.