Uudam, also Wudamu (Uda Мод in Mongolian; born on September 9, 1999) is a Mongol Chinese young singer, who participated in the 2011 season of China's Got Talent. He is also a former member of the Hulunbuir Children's Choir.
Uudam was born on September 9, 1999, in Hulunbuir in Inner Mongolia (Autonomous Region in northern China). His mother died in a road accident when he was very young. A few years later his father also died in another car accident. Then he was fostered by Buren and Wurina Bayaer, the director of the Hulunbuir Children's Choir and a noted Chinese singer. (Quintessenso Choir).
China's Got Talent
Uudam participated as a contestant in the 2011 season of China's Got Talent. Performing in his native Mongolian language, he sang the song, "Mother in the Dream". He also performed a song with his adoptive parents, Buren and Wurina Bayaer. He appeared in the background of Buren Bayaer's video, "Take Me To The Prairie" .
- 2011: "Mother far away" (chin. 梦中的额吉, "Meng zhong de eji" ) – Guangdong Audio B006G79YT4, CD (5 titles) + DVD (music video "Mother in the Dream")
The cover photo of this album http://ent.southcn.com/8/images/attachement/jpg/site4/20111125/0016ec7d751a103941d448.jpg Including 5 songs:Mother in the dream(梦中的额吉)
The running horse(奔驰的马)
A song dedicated to father(献给父亲的歌)
- In 2015 he sang a new song,"Old mother(苍老的母亲)"on China's Got Talent's stage during Chinese Spring Festival.
- (Music video "Mother in the Dream" (梦中的额吉) = (梦中的额吉)
- 2011: The Men with Blue Dots (蓝斑人)(mong. Хөх толбот хүмүүс, "Hoh Tolbot Humuus") – as child Ganbaa
- 2012: Night Blooming (chin. 隔窗有眼) (horror movie) – as the leading actor in the role of 小虎 (Xiao Hu, “Little Tiger”)
- 2013: Uudam Charity Mini Movie "Spring-Bound School Bus" (开往春天的校车)(short movie)
- "The Little Prince in the dream". Globaltimes.cn. 2011-12-19. Retrieved 2012-07-06.
- 吉祥三宝与养子乌达木 (in Chinese). Hulumbeier Daily (呼伦贝尔日报). 2011-09-22. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "BCSD - Uudam (乌达木)". Boysoloist.com. Retrieved 2012-07-06.
- "Quintessenso Mongolian Children's Choir". NY Philharmonic. Retrieved 2012-07-06.
- "Culture CRIENGLISH". En.chinabroadcast.cn. Retrieved 2012-06-30.
- "About Men with blue dots (Link: Roles)". DOZ Entertainment (doz.mn). Retrieved 2013-04-04.
- 隔窗有眼 (in Chinese). 2丫影视/2YAYS.COM. 2012-03-08. Retrieved 2012-09-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Uudam.|