From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Uusimaa, a current region of Finland
- Eastern Uusimaa, a former region of Finland
- Uusimaa Province, a former province of Finland
- Uusimaa (historical province) (Latin: Nylandia), a historical province of Sweden in present-day Finland
- Uusimaa and Häme County (Nyland and Tavastehus County), a former county of Sweden in Finland (Counties in Finland)
- Uusimaa (electoral district), electoral district of Finland
- Uusimaa (newspaper), a daily morning newspaper published in Porvoo
- Finnish gunboat Uusimaa, built in 1917
- Finnish frigate Uusimaa, built 1953-1954
- One of two Hämeenmaa-class minelayers, built in 2007
- Southern Finland - a province of Finland
- Häme (disambiguation)
- udema, an oar/sail hybrid ship used by the Swedish archipelago fleet from c. 1760-1810
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uusimaa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.