From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eastern Uusimaa, a former region of Finland
- Uudenmaan ja Hämeen lääni (Nyland and Tavastehus County), a former county of Sweden in Finland (Counties in Finland)
- Uusimaa, a current region of Finland
- Uusimaa (historical province) (Latin: Nylandia), a historical province of Sweden in present day Finland
- Uusimaa (newspaper), a daily morning newspaper published in Porvoo
- Uusimaa Province, a former province of Finland
- Finnish frigate Uusimaa (1958)
- Finnish gunboat Uusimaa (1917)
- Häme (disambiguation)
- Kymenlaakson maakunta - a Region of Finland
- Southern Finland - a province of Finland
- udema, an oar/sail hybrid ship used by the Swedish archipelago fleet from c. 1760-1810
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uusimaa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.