From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uxbridge is a town in the London Borough of Hillingdon:
Uxbridge may also refer to:
- Uxbridge tube station terminus for both the Uxbridge branches of the Metropolitan line & Piccadilly line
- Uxbridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
- Uxbridge Road in Howick, New Zealand and a railroad station on the former Kurow Branch rail line.
- Uxbridge Township, North Dakota, United States
- Uxbridge, Tasmania, a Postal code zone in Tasmania, Australia
- Uxbridge and South Ruislip (UK Parliament constituency)
- Earl of Uxbridge, subsidiary title held by the Marquess of Anglesey, formerly a title in its own right
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uxbridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.