|Full name||Uzair Mahomed|
20 March 1987 |
Transvaal Province, South Africa
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Bowling style||Right-arm off break|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 8 August 2011
Uzair Mahomed (born 20 August 1987) is a South African born English cricketer. Mahomed is a right-handed batsman who bowls right-arm off break. He was born in Johannesburg, Transvaal Province and educated in England at Bradford Grammar School and Woodhouse Grove School.
Mahomed played a single Minor Counties Championship match for Northumberland against Staffordshire in 2005, the same season in which he joined Durham. He played mostly for the Durham Second XI, before making a single List A appearance for Durham against Bangladesh A. He scored 3 runs in this match, before being dismissed by Sajidul Islam. Released by Durham at the end of the 2008 season, he played for the Northamptonshire Second XI in 2009, but he failed to gain a contract with the county.
- "Player profile: Uzair Mahomed". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 8 August 2011.
- "Schools Cricket Online: Woodhouse Grove". www.schoolscricketonline.co.uk. Retrieved 8 August 2011.
- "Minor Counties Championship Matches played by Uzair Mahomed". CricketArchive. Retrieved 8 August 2011.
- "Teams Uzair Mahomed played for". CricketArchive. Retrieved 8 August 2011.
- "List A Matches played by Uzair Mahomed". CricketArchive. Retrieved 8 August 2011.
- "Durham v Bangladesh A, 2008". CricketArchive. Retrieved 8 August 2011.