|Directed by||K. Shankar|
|Produced by||Kovai Chezhian|
|Written by||Nansil Ki.Manogaran|
|Starring||M. G. Ramachandran
|Music by||M. S. Viswanathan|
|23 May 1976|
UZHAIKKUM KARANGAL (Tamil: உழைக்கும் கரங்கள் English: WORKING HANDS), is a 1976 Indian Tamil film directed by K. Shankar, starring M. G. Ramachandran in the lead role and Latha and Pandari Bai among others.
Yesterday as gentle as a lamb, today, like a lion, the brave Rangan (MGR) provides with its ferula (stick), makes the justice reign in the parts of the country of its (countryside).
- M. G. Ramachandran as Rangan
- Latha as Muthamma, Rangan 's wife
- Bhavani (introducing) as Kumari Punkajam, the sacred dancer
- Kumari Padmini as Gowri, the young widow
- Pandari Bai as Annam, Nagalingham 's wife
- C. K. Saraswathi as Akkilandham, the strong woman of character
- Baby Rajkumari as Ramu, Nagalingham 's son
- K. A. Thangavelu as Nagalingham,the chairman
- Thengai Srinivasan as Kabali
- Nagesh as Saba / Kitha
- Kannan as Karnaya
- V. S. Raghavan as Sendhil Nadhan
- V. Gopalakrishnan as Thanga Durai
The casting is established according to the original order of the credits of opening of the movie, except those not mentioned
The music composed by M. S. Viswanathan.
|1.||"Aadiya Paadhangal Ambalathil"||Pulamaipithan||P. Susheela||04.15|
|2.||"Pazha Thottam"||Pulamaipithan||Vani Jairam||03.24|
|3.||"Vaaren Vazhi Paarthirupen"||Muthulingham||T. M. Soundararajan & T. K. Kala||04.07|
|4.||"Kandanukku Maalai"||Pulamaipithan||Vani Jairam||04.18|
|5.||"Naalai Ulagai Aala Vendum"||Pulamaipithan||K. J. Yesudas & M. S. Viswanathan||04.24|
|6.||"Intha Nattu Nadappu"||Vaali||P. Susheela||06.11|
- "Uzhaikkum Karangal". popcorn.oneindia.in. Retrieved 28 March 2012.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|