He was Israeli Champion in 1971/72. He tied for 7-10th at Netanya 1968 (Robert James Fischer won), tied for 9-10th at Netanya 1969 (Samuel Reshevsky won), took 16th at Netanya 1971 (Lubomir Kavalek and Bruno Parma won), and tied for 6-7th at Teheran 1972 (West Asian zonal, Shimon Kagan won).
Uzi Geller twice represented Israel in Chess Olympiads:
- In 1970, at fourth board in 19th Chess Olympiad in Siegen (+5 –3 =4);
- In 1972, at third board in 20th Chess Olympiad in Skopje (+1 –5 =1).
- International tournament A, Netanya 1968
- International tournament, Netanya 1969
- International tournament, Netanya 1971
- Welcome to the Chessmetrics site
- OlimpBase :: the encyclopaedia of team chess
|This biographical article relating to an Israeli chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|