Uzmaston, Boulston and Slebech
Uzmaston, Boulston and Slebech is a community in Pembrokeshire, Wales, which includes the villages of Uzmaston, Boulston and Slebech, and the Haverfordwest suburb of Cartlett (an area in the western part of Haverfordwest, no longer marked on modern maps).
The community was formed in 2012 by the amalgamation of the community of Uzmaston and Boulston and the community of Slebech. It is divided into two electoral wards: Uzmaston and Boulston Ward and Slebech Ward.
There are six councillors for Uzmaston and Boulston Ward and two for Slebech Ward. Community Council meetings, which are open to the public, are held at either Uzmaston Village Hall or The Rhos Village Hall.
The three principal villages of which the community is made up are all medieval or older. They appear as separate parishes (Osmaston, Boulston and Sleback) on a 1578 parish map of Pembrokeshire. While Haverfordwest (Herfordwest) is on the map, the suburb of Cartlett is not marked.
- Ordnance Survey
- "GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cartlett in Pembrokeshire". Retrieved 20 September 2020.
- "WELSH STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS 2011 No. 683 (W.101) LOCAL GOVERNMENT,WALES The Pembrokeshire(Communities)Order 2011" (PDF). UK Stationery Office. pp. 4–5, 17. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- "Uzmaston, Boulston and Slebech Community Council". Retrieved 20 September 2020.
- "Community population 2011". Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "British Listed Buildings: Uzmaston, Boulston and Slebech". Retrieved 20 September 2020.
- "Penbrok comitat". British Library.