|Full name||Víctor Mollejo Carpintero|
|Date of birth||21 January 2001|
|Place of birth||La Villa de Don Fadrique, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Deportivo La Coruña|
(on loan from Atlético Madrid)
|Villa Don Fadrique|
|2018–||Atlético Madrid B||29||(6)|
|2019–||→ Deportivo La Coruña (loan)||17||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 December 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 October 2019
Víctor Mollejo Carpintero (born 21 January 2001) is a Spanish footballer who plays as a right winger for Deportivo de La Coruña on loan from Atlético Madrid. He has Alopecia areata, which results in him having no hair on his head.
Born in Alcázar de San Juan, Ciudad Real but raised in Villa de Don Fadrique, Toledo, Mollejo joined Atlético Madrid's youth setup in 2010, from CD Villa de Don Fadrique. On 12 August 2017, he appeared with the first team in a pre-season friendly against CD Leganés, becoming the first player born in the 21st century to appear for the club.
Promoted to the reserves ahead of the 2018–19 season, Mollejo made his official senior debut on 26 August 2018, starting in a 1–1 Segunda División B away draw against AD Unión Adarve. His first goal occurred on 23 September, as he scored his team's third in a 4–2 win at CDA Navalcarnero.
Mollejo made his professional – and La Liga – debut on 19 January 2019, coming on as a late substitute for Thomas Lemar in a 3–0 away win. On 2 September, he joined Segunda División side Deportivo de La Coruña on a season-long loan deal.
- Spain U19
- "Acta del Partido celebrado el 18 de mayo de 2019, en Valencia" [Minutes of the Match held on 18 May 2019, in Valencia] (in Spanish). Royal Spanish Football Federation. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- "Don Víctor de La Mancha" (in Spanish). Marca. 14 August 2017. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "Mollejo, la perla rojiblanca que dijo no dos veces al Atlético" [Mollejo, the red-and-white pearl who said no to Atlético twice] (in Spanish). Eurosport. 1 August 2018. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "Víctor Mollejo: the first player born in the 21st century to play for Atleti". Diario AS. 12 August 2017. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "Otro paso de Víctor Mollejo: debut con el Atlético B" [Another step from Vítor Mollejo: debut with Atlético B] (in Spanish). Diario AS. 28 August 2018. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "El Atlético B remonta en Navalcarnero para lograr su primer triunfo" [Atlético B complete comeback over Navalcarnero to get their first triumph] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 23 September 2018. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "Simeone gives out his 24th and 25th academy debuts". Marca. 19 January 2019. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "Acuerdo con el Deportivo de La Coruña para la cesión de Víctor Mollejo" [Agreement with Deportivo de La Coruña for the loan of Víctor Mollejo] (in Spanish). Atlético Madrid. 2 September 2019. Retrieved 3 September 2019.