Vũ Ngọc Đỉnh
Vũ Ngọc Đỉnh was a North Vietnamese MiG-21 fighter ace of the Vietnamese People's Air Force's. He flew with the 921st fighter regiment and tied for fourth place amongst Vietnam War fighter aces with six kills (four solo, two shared).
- 11 July 1966, a USAF F-105D (pilot McLelland)
- 30 April 1967, a USAF F-105D (pilot Abbott?)
- 19 November 1967, a USAF EB-66 (shared kill with Nguyễn Đăng Kỉnh);
- 17 December 1967, a USAF F-105D (pilot Ellis)
- 23 February 1968, a USAF F-4D (pilot Gutterson, WSO Donald)
- 28 January 1970, a USAF HH-53B (crew Bell, Leeser + 4)