|Manufacturer||New Age Wine & Spirits|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Related products||List of vodkas|
VÄD is a brand of vodka. Produced in the United States by New Age Wine and Spirits, VÄD undergoes quintuple distillation. The cap of VÄD bottles serves as a shot glass, a bar jigger or a shot glass rimmer. VÄD received a silver medal in the 2010 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
VÄD Vodka is available in three varieties:
- VODKA - distilled from winter wheat and briefly touches American oak barrel
- SYNERGY (BLACK) - flavorless infusions of caffeine, guarana and ginseng
- THRIVE (WHITE)- infusions of antioxidants and vitamins
- Proof66.com Ratings Review Page for VÄD
- Stanley, Christine (November 2008). "Young Money: Entrepreneurs under 30 make ago of it". Comstock's Magazine. Retrieved 2010-12-14.
- San Francisco Spirits Competition