V.F.W. Sports Center
|Location||1200 North Washington Street
Bismarck, ND 58501
|Owner||Bismarck Parks & Recreation|
|Operator||Bismarck Parks & Recreation|
|Capacity||Ice Hockey: 1,289|
|Surface||200' x 85'(hockey)|
|Bismarck Bobcats (NAHL) (1997-present)|
The V.F.W. Sports Center is a multi purpose ice arena and recreational facility located in Bismarck, North Dakota owned and operated by the City of Bismarck Parks & Recreation Department. The ice arena serves as the home to the Bismarck Bobcats of the North American Hockey League The facility is also home to several local high school ice hockey teams, local figure skating and curling clubs, youth, and adult recreational ice hockey leagues, as well as public skating.
- "About Us". Bismarck Bobcats. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
- "2013 Facilities Executive Summary" (PDF). Bismarck Parks & Recreation. June 2013. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
- "Bobcats Make Trade, Sign Tender". Our Sports Central. May 23, 2008. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
- "Red-Hot Bobcats Roar to Top of the Central". North American Hockey League. November 23, 2009. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
- Kalk, Jordan (March 17, 2010). "Bismarck Figure Skaters Going ‘Legendary’". The Bismarck Tribune. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
- "Brazil Curling Team Coming to Bismarck". USA Curling. January 23, 2009. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
- Babiarz, Lou (November 4, 2013). "Mielke Joining Curling Hall". The Bismarck Tribune. Retrieved January 22, 2014.
|This article about a sports venue in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|